60 Minutes adds segment on Paris terror attacks
CBS, 7:00 PM ET (the program start will likely be delayed due to football)
60 Minutes has changed its scheduled program lineup for tonight to include a segment on the deadly attacks in Paris. Friday night, CBS Evening News anchor Scott Pelley, flew to Paris to report on the attacks that left at least 127 people dead and more than 200 wounded.
Each of the major news networks are providing continuing coverage of the attacks. CBS News reports that officials have identified one of the Paris attackers as Ismael Mostefai, a 29-year old Frenchman who had been linked to Islamic radicalism. The news organization also reported that a French official says that Mostefai's father, a brother, and several other people -- including other family members -- have been detained for questioning.
PARIS, Nov. 14 - People bring flowers and light up candles in Place de la Republique to pay tribute to the victims of the Nov. 13 terror attacks in Paris.
Photo: Trosnikov Igor, Zuma Press/Newscom
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Stuns in 'Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story'
- The 75th Golden Globes: Time and Nominees
- '9-1-1': Ryan Murphy's Star-Studded Drama Makes The Procedural Personal
- 'The 40th Annual Kennedy Center Honors': Veteran Producers Share Behind-The-Scenes Details