60 Minutes adds segment on Paris terror attacks
CBS, 7:00 PM ET (the program start will likely be delayed due to football)
60 Minutes has changed its scheduled program lineup for tonight to include a segment on the deadly attacks in Paris. Friday night, CBS Evening News anchor Scott Pelley, flew to Paris to report on the attacks that left at least 127 people dead and more than 200 wounded.
Each of the major news networks are providing continuing coverage of the attacks. CBS News reports that officials have identified one of the Paris attackers as Ismael Mostefai, a 29-year old Frenchman who had been linked to Islamic radicalism. The news organization also reported that a French official says that Mostefai's father, a brother, and several other people -- including other family members -- have been detained for questioning.
PARIS, Nov. 14 - People bring flowers and light up candles in Place de la Republique to pay tribute to the victims of the Nov. 13 terror attacks in Paris.
Photo: Trosnikov Igor, Zuma Press/Newscom
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Scott Gimple Talks War and Peace With Us in Season 8 of The Walking Dead
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too