A look inside the massive production of Game of Thrones
HBO, 7:30 PM ET
You'll want to tune-in to the Grammy Awards at 8:00 PM ET on CBS, but first check out the half-hour Game of Thrones special called "A Day in the Life of the Production" on HBO at 7:30 PM ET.
Tonight's special takes us behind-the-scenes of television's largest production, and follows a day shooting the new season on sets in three different countries: Northern Ireland, Croatia and Spain. Don't expect to catch a lot of spoilers, but "A Day in the Life of the Production" may give viewers a deeper appreciation for the amount of craft that goes into this massive fantasy series.
Game of Thrones returns for season 5 in April.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'