A Peanuts double bill: "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown" and "A Charlie Brown Valentine"
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
A Peanuts holiday double bill opens with a favorite from 1975, which finds Sally mistakenly thinking that a box of candy Linus brought to school for his teacher is actually for her. She reciprocates with a heartfelt homemade card.
Next, in a short from 2002, Charlie Brown screws up his courage to phone the little red-haired girl and invite her to a Valentine's Day dance, only to misdial and reach Peppermint Patty instead.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Castle Rock': Creepy New Hulu Series Delves Into Stephen King's Famous Fictional Town
- 'In Search Of': The Iconic '70s Series Returns to Explore the Unknown With a 21st-Century Approach
- 'Take Two': Cibrian and Bilson Spark Conflict and Chemistry in This Lighthearted Murder Series
- 'Endeavor': The Beloved 'Masterpiece' Series Gets Extra Episodes for Season 5
- Yellowstone: Kevin Costner Returns to TV In a Sweeping 'Wild West Meets Big Business' Series