A Peanuts double bill: "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown" and "A Charlie Brown Valentine"
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
A Peanuts holiday double bill opens with a favorite from 1975, which finds Sally mistakenly thinking that a box of candy Linus brought to school for his teacher is actually for her. She reciprocates with a heartfelt homemade card.
Next, in a short from 2002, Charlie Brown screws up his courage to phone the little red-haired girl and invite her to a Valentine's Day dance, only to misdial and reach Peppermint Patty instead.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth