A Peanuts double bill: "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown" and "A Charlie Brown Valentine"
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
A Peanuts holiday double bill opens with a favorite from 1975, which finds Sally mistakenly thinking that a box of candy Linus brought to school for his teacher is actually for her. She reciprocates with a heartfelt homemade card.
Next, in a short from 2002, Charlie Brown screws up his courage to phone the little red-haired girl and invite her to a Valentine's Day dance, only to misdial and reach Peppermint Patty instead.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'