A Peanuts double bill: "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown" and "A Charlie Brown Valentine"
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
A Peanuts holiday double bill opens with a favorite from 1975, which finds Sally mistakenly thinking that a box of candy Linus brought to school for his teacher is actually for her. She reciprocates with a heartfelt homemade card.
Next, in a short from 2002, Charlie Brown screws up his courage to phone the little red-haired girl and invite her to a Valentine's Day dance, only to misdial and reach Peppermint Patty instead.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Alan Cumming Brings Brainy Wit to CBS' Groundbreaking New Police Procedural, "Instinct"
- American Idol is Back and "The Cinderella Story is Still Alive"
- Kimmel's Back to Host Academy Awards: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Good Girls: Three Moms. A Trip To The Grocery. A Lot More Than Dinner Is Cooking.
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies