A Peanuts double bill: "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown" and "A Charlie Brown Valentine"
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
A Peanuts holiday double bill opens with a favorite from 1975, which finds Sally mistakenly thinking that a box of candy Linus brought to school for his teacher is actually for her. She reciprocates with a heartfelt homemade card.
Next, in a short from 2002, Charlie Brown screws up his courage to phone the little red-haired girl and invite her to a Valentine's Day dance, only to misdial and reach Peppermint Patty instead.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl