All is not well as Outdoor Man readies its restaurant to open on Last Man Standing
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
It's time for The Outdoor Man's new eatery to be launched in the aptly titled new episode "Restaurant Opening," but all is not well on the premises. Kristin (Amanda Fuller) feels co-owner Ed (Hector Elizondo) is overriding her on decisions about managing the operation, and Mike (Tim Allen) ultimately has to play mediator. Eve (Kaitlyn Dever) worries about an old friend's suspected intentions toward her. Nancy Travis and Molly Ephraim also star.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'