All is not well as Outdoor Man readies its restaurant to open on Last Man Standing
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
It's time for The Outdoor Man's new eatery to be launched in the aptly titled new episode "Restaurant Opening," but all is not well on the premises. Kristin (Amanda Fuller) feels co-owner Ed (Hector Elizondo) is overriding her on decisions about managing the operation, and Mike (Tim Allen) ultimately has to play mediator. Eve (Kaitlyn Dever) worries about an old friend's suspected intentions toward her. Nancy Travis and Molly Ephraim also star.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- The 2018 Winter Olympics Brings the World Together Through Sports
- 'The Simone Biles Story:' From Foster Care to America's Most Decorated Gymnast
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Stuns in 'Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story'
- The 75th Golden Globes: Time and Nominees