All is not well as Outdoor Man readies its restaurant to open on Last Man Standing
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
It's time for The Outdoor Man's new eatery to be launched in the aptly titled new episode "Restaurant Opening," but all is not well on the premises. Kristin (Amanda Fuller) feels co-owner Ed (Hector Elizondo) is overriding her on decisions about managing the operation, and Mike (Tim Allen) ultimately has to play mediator. Eve (Kaitlyn Dever) worries about an old friend's suspected intentions toward her. Nancy Travis and Molly Ephraim also star.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl