Andrew Zimmern takes on stinky tofu and iron eggs in Taipai tonight on Bizarre Foods
TRAVEL, 9:00 PM ET
In the new episode "Taipei: Stinky Tofu and Iron Eggs," Andrew visits the capital city of Taiwan and confronts the gustatory challenges of stinky tofu in a mountainside factory.
Later, he learns the secret to turning eggs into hard-as-iron street food, and masters pulling the longest and strongest noodles.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth