Andrew Zimmern takes on stinky tofu and iron eggs in Taipai tonight on Bizarre Foods
TRAVEL, 9:00 PM ET
In the new episode "Taipei: Stinky Tofu and Iron Eggs," Andrew visits the capital city of Taiwan and confronts the gustatory challenges of stinky tofu in a mountainside factory.
Later, he learns the secret to turning eggs into hard-as-iron street food, and masters pulling the longest and strongest noodles.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl