Andrew Zimmern takes on stinky tofu and iron eggs in Taipai tonight on Bizarre Foods
TRAVEL, 9:00 PM ET
In the new episode "Taipei: Stinky Tofu and Iron Eggs," Andrew visits the capital city of Taiwan and confronts the gustatory challenges of stinky tofu in a mountainside factory.
Later, he learns the secret to turning eggs into hard-as-iron street food, and masters pulling the longest and strongest noodles.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'