Andrew Zimmern takes on stinky tofu and iron eggs in Taipai tonight on Bizarre Foods
TRAVEL, 9:00 PM ET
In the new episode "Taipei: Stinky Tofu and Iron Eggs," Andrew visits the capital city of Taiwan and confronts the gustatory challenges of stinky tofu in a mountainside factory.
Later, he learns the secret to turning eggs into hard-as-iron street food, and masters pulling the longest and strongest noodles.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Alan Cumming Brings Brainy Wit to CBS' Groundbreaking New Police Procedural, "Instinct"
- American Idol is Back and "The Cinderella Story is Still Alive"
- Kimmel's Back to Host Academy Awards: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Good Girls: Three Moms. A Trip To The Grocery. A Lot More Than Dinner Is Cooking.
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies