Athos is kidnapped and renounces his nobility in "The Return" of The Musketeers
BBCA, 9:00 PM ET Inside the Musketeers: the art of swordfighting
In a new episode of The Musketeers called "The Return," after Athos (Tom Burke) is kidnapped and taken back to his estate of Pinon, his fellow Musketeers find themselves enmeshed in a fiery conflict with a baron who is determined to seize their friend's property, now that Athos has renounced his nobility. As local tensions ignite, Athos is forced to face up to his past when he runs into an old friend whose life was ruined by his actions many years ago.
BBC recently announced tht The Musketeers will be back for a third season based on financial support from BBC Worldwide and BBC America, which contributed to the first two series.
A BBC Worldwide spokesman said: "The Musketeers has delighted audiences at home and around the world and we're thrilled that we've been able to financially support bringing a third series to the BBC."
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth