Athos is kidnapped and renounces his nobility in "The Return" of The Musketeers
BBCA, 9:00 PM ET Inside the Musketeers: the art of swordfighting
In a new episode of The Musketeers called "The Return," after Athos (Tom Burke) is kidnapped and taken back to his estate of Pinon, his fellow Musketeers find themselves enmeshed in a fiery conflict with a baron who is determined to seize their friend's property, now that Athos has renounced his nobility. As local tensions ignite, Athos is forced to face up to his past when he runs into an old friend whose life was ruined by his actions many years ago.
BBC recently announced tht The Musketeers will be back for a third season based on financial support from BBC Worldwide and BBC America, which contributed to the first two series.
A BBC Worldwide spokesman said: "The Musketeers has delighted audiences at home and around the world and we're thrilled that we've been able to financially support bringing a third series to the BBC."
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Alan Cumming Brings Brainy Wit to CBS' Groundbreaking New Police Procedural, "Instinct"
- American Idol is Back and "The Cinderella Story is Still Alive"
- Kimmel's Back to Host Academy Awards: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Good Girls: Three Moms. A Trip To The Grocery. A Lot More Than Dinner Is Cooking.
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies