Athos is kidnapped and renounces his nobility in "The Return" of The Musketeers
BBCA, 9:00 PM ET Inside the Musketeers: the art of swordfighting
In a new episode of The Musketeers called "The Return," after Athos (Tom Burke) is kidnapped and taken back to his estate of Pinon, his fellow Musketeers find themselves enmeshed in a fiery conflict with a baron who is determined to seize their friend's property, now that Athos has renounced his nobility. As local tensions ignite, Athos is forced to face up to his past when he runs into an old friend whose life was ruined by his actions many years ago.
BBC recently announced tht The Musketeers will be back for a third season based on financial support from BBC Worldwide and BBC America, which contributed to the first two series.
A BBC Worldwide spokesman said: "The Musketeers has delighted audiences at home and around the world and we're thrilled that we've been able to financially support bringing a third series to the BBC."
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'