Black Sails season two premiere begs the question: are they men or monsters?
STARZ, 9:00 PM ET
The 10-episode second season begins where the first left off — the Walrus crew is stranded, with an army of Spanish soldiers standing between them and the precious Urca gold. And with their crimes against their brethren no longer a secret, Flint (Toby Stephens) and Silver (Luke Arnold) must join forces in a desperate bid for survival.
Meanwhile, Eleanor Guthrie (Hannah New) struggles to maintain her grip on Nassau, as a new breed of pirate arrives in the form of Ned Low (Tadgh Murphy), a man for whom violence isn’t just a tool … it’s a pastime. As blood is spilled, and tensions mount, Charles Vane (Zach McGowan) must decide which he values more: Eleanor’s life, or the respect of his men.
And unbeknownst to all of them, a prize of immeasurable value has already been smuggled onto the island … one whose discovery will alter the very landscape of their world, and force everyone in Nassau toward the ultimate judgment: Are they men, or are they monsters?
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Stuns in 'Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story'
- The 75th Golden Globes: Time and Nominees
- '9-1-1': Ryan Murphy's Star-Studded Drama Makes The Procedural Personal
- 'The 40th Annual Kennedy Center Honors': Veteran Producers Share Behind-The-Scenes Details
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun