CNBC hosts The Republican Presidential Debate: Your Money, Your Vote
CNBC, 6:00 PM ET and 8:00 PM ET
Tonight CNBC will host a Republican presidential debate at the University of Colorado Boulder that will focus on the key issues that matter to all voters — jobs, taxes, the deficit and the health of our national economy. The RNC-sanctioned debate will be held at the Coors Events Center at CU-Boulder and broadcast exclusively on CNBC.
Similar to other Republican presidential debates, this forum will include two groups. The first group of candidates, each with at least 1% of the national vote, square off at 6:00 PM ET. The second group of candidates, each with at least 3% of the national vote, take the stage for a two-hour debate beginning at 8:00 PM ET. Both debates will be broadcast live.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- "Episodes" epilogue: Showtime's Hollywood satire turns its final page
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”