CNBC hosts The Republican Presidential Debate: Your Money, Your Vote
CNBC, 6:00 PM ET and 8:00 PM ET
Tonight CNBC will host a Republican presidential debate at the University of Colorado Boulder that will focus on the key issues that matter to all voters — jobs, taxes, the deficit and the health of our national economy. The RNC-sanctioned debate will be held at the Coors Events Center at CU-Boulder and broadcast exclusively on CNBC.
Similar to other Republican presidential debates, this forum will include two groups. The first group of candidates, each with at least 1% of the national vote, square off at 6:00 PM ET. The second group of candidates, each with at least 3% of the national vote, take the stage for a two-hour debate beginning at 8:00 PM ET. Both debates will be broadcast live.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl