CNBC hosts The Republican Presidential Debate: Your Money, Your Vote
CNBC, 6:00 PM ET and 8:00 PM ET
Tonight CNBC will host a Republican presidential debate at the University of Colorado Boulder that will focus on the key issues that matter to all voters — jobs, taxes, the deficit and the health of our national economy. The RNC-sanctioned debate will be held at the Coors Events Center at CU-Boulder and broadcast exclusively on CNBC.
Similar to other Republican presidential debates, this forum will include two groups. The first group of candidates, each with at least 1% of the national vote, square off at 6:00 PM ET. The second group of candidates, each with at least 3% of the national vote, take the stage for a two-hour debate beginning at 8:00 PM ET. Both debates will be broadcast live.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies
- The 2018 Winter Olympics Brings the World Together Through Sports
- 'The Simone Biles Story:' From Foster Care to America's Most Decorated Gymnast
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Stuns in 'Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story'