CNBC hosts The Republican Presidential Debate: Your Money, Your Vote
CNBC, 6:00 PM ET and 8:00 PM ET
Tonight CNBC will host a Republican presidential debate at the University of Colorado Boulder that will focus on the key issues that matter to all voters — jobs, taxes, the deficit and the health of our national economy. The RNC-sanctioned debate will be held at the Coors Events Center at CU-Boulder and broadcast exclusively on CNBC.
Similar to other Republican presidential debates, this forum will include two groups. The first group of candidates, each with at least 1% of the national vote, square off at 6:00 PM ET. The second group of candidates, each with at least 3% of the national vote, take the stage for a two-hour debate beginning at 8:00 PM ET. Both debates will be broadcast live.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'In Search Of': The Iconic '70s Series Returns to Explore the Unknown With a 21st-Century Approach
- 'Take Two': Cibrian and Bilson Spark Conflict and Chemistry in This Lighthearted Murder Series
- 'Endeavor': The Beloved 'Masterpiece' Series Gets Extra Episodes for Season 5
- Yellowstone: Kevin Costner Returns to TV In a Sweeping 'Wild West Meets Big Business' Series
- America's Got Talent: Tyra Banks Talks With Us About Season 13