CNBC hosts The Republican Presidential Debate: Your Money, Your Vote
CNBC, 6:00 PM ET and 8:00 PM ET
Tonight CNBC will host a Republican presidential debate at the University of Colorado Boulder that will focus on the key issues that matter to all voters — jobs, taxes, the deficit and the health of our national economy. The RNC-sanctioned debate will be held at the Coors Events Center at CU-Boulder and broadcast exclusively on CNBC.
Similar to other Republican presidential debates, this forum will include two groups. The first group of candidates, each with at least 1% of the national vote, square off at 6:00 PM ET. The second group of candidates, each with at least 3% of the national vote, take the stage for a two-hour debate beginning at 8:00 PM ET. Both debates will be broadcast live.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'