Gotham scares up another new villian tonight in "The Fearsome Dr. Crane"
FOX, 8:00 PM ET
In this new episode of Gotham called "The Fearsome Dr. Crane," Gordon and Bullock set out to stop Gerald Crane, a biology teacher who has been harvesting the glands of his murder victims. He, of course, is the father of Jonathan Crane, known in the Batman comic books as The Scarecrow.
Both father and son seem to share an obsession with people's fears, and you'll see this evolve in the second part of this 2-part storyline line called "The Scarecrow."
Also tonight, Mooney continues plotting to gain power after finding herself in an unusual setting, and Falcone attempts to change Maroni’s plan for the Penguin.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl