Gotham scares up another new villian tonight in "The Fearsome Dr. Crane"
FOX, 8:00 PM ET
In this new episode of Gotham called "The Fearsome Dr. Crane," Gordon and Bullock set out to stop Gerald Crane, a biology teacher who has been harvesting the glands of his murder victims. He, of course, is the father of Jonathan Crane, known in the Batman comic books as The Scarecrow.
Both father and son seem to share an obsession with people's fears, and you'll see this evolve in the second part of this 2-part storyline line called "The Scarecrow."
Also tonight, Mooney continues plotting to gain power after finding herself in an unusual setting, and Falcone attempts to change Maroni’s plan for the Penguin.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies
- The 2018 Winter Olympics Brings the World Together Through Sports
- 'The Simone Biles Story:' From Foster Care to America's Most Decorated Gymnast
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Stuns in 'Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story'