Gotham scares up another new villian tonight in "The Fearsome Dr. Crane"
FOX, 8:00 PM ET
In this new episode of Gotham called "The Fearsome Dr. Crane," Gordon and Bullock set out to stop Gerald Crane, a biology teacher who has been harvesting the glands of his murder victims. He, of course, is the father of Jonathan Crane, known in the Batman comic books as The Scarecrow.
Both father and son seem to share an obsession with people's fears, and you'll see this evolve in the second part of this 2-part storyline line called "The Scarecrow."
Also tonight, Mooney continues plotting to gain power after finding herself in an unusual setting, and Falcone attempts to change Maroni’s plan for the Penguin.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'