Gotham scares up another new villian tonight in "The Fearsome Dr. Crane"
FOX, 8:00 PM ET
In this new episode of Gotham called "The Fearsome Dr. Crane," Gordon and Bullock set out to stop Gerald Crane, a biology teacher who has been harvesting the glands of his murder victims. He, of course, is the father of Jonathan Crane, known in the Batman comic books as The Scarecrow.
Both father and son seem to share an obsession with people's fears, and you'll see this evolve in the second part of this 2-part storyline line called "The Scarecrow."
Also tonight, Mooney continues plotting to gain power after finding herself in an unusual setting, and Falcone attempts to change Maroni’s plan for the Penguin.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth