Hulu's Shut Eye debuts in its entirety
HULU, streaming now
Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice) stars as Charlie Haverford, a scammer with a small chain of fortune-telling storefronts in Los Angeles.
A blow to the head from a client’s angry boyfriend intersects with a hypnosis session while auditioning a new “clairvoyant,” and suddenly, Charlie actually begins to see and feel some very real and fundamental truths.
KaDee Strickland, Angus Sampson, Isabella Rossellini and Emmanuelle Chriqui also star in this 10-episode series that streams weekly.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- The Great Bright Shark: Barbara Corcoran Shares Inspiring Life Lessons
- 'The Rookie:' 'Castle' Star Nathan Fillion Returns to ABC and Fictional Police Work
- 'The Walking Dead' - New Showrunner Talks Season 9, Rick's Departure, Maggie's Future
- 'Versailles': Ovation TV Returns Us to the Palace for the Final Act
- 'Murphy Brown' is Back to Take On the New Age of News