Hulu's Shut Eye debuts in its entirety
HULU, streaming now
Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice) stars as Charlie Haverford, a scammer with a small chain of fortune-telling storefronts in Los Angeles.
A blow to the head from a client’s angry boyfriend intersects with a hypnosis session while auditioning a new “clairvoyant,” and suddenly, Charlie actually begins to see and feel some very real and fundamental truths.
KaDee Strickland, Angus Sampson, Isabella Rossellini and Emmanuelle Chriqui also star in this 10-episode series that streams weekly.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Black Monday:' Don Cheedle Headlines A Super Cast In New Wall Street Comedy
- 'The Passage' - Mark-Paul Gosselaar Leads An Emotionally Rich Adaptation Of Justin Cronin’s Vampire Novels
- 'Project Blue Book' - A Twisty Take On The U.S. Air Force's Top-Secret UFO Investigations
- Intense Competition Series Kick-Off The New Year
- TV Weekly Cover: What To Watch This Holiday Season