Hulu's Shut Eye debuts in its entirety
HULU, streaming now
Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice) stars as Charlie Haverford, a scammer with a small chain of fortune-telling storefronts in Los Angeles.
A blow to the head from a client’s angry boyfriend intersects with a hypnosis session while auditioning a new “clairvoyant,” and suddenly, Charlie actually begins to see and feel some very real and fundamental truths.
KaDee Strickland, Angus Sampson, Isabella Rossellini and Emmanuelle Chriqui also star in this 10-episode series that streams weekly.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Geoffrey Rush as a Gloriously Human Einstein? It's well, you know...GENIUS
- HBO, Oprah turn the best-seller "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks" into a must-see film
- Producers promise more Breaking Bad backstories in season 3 of Better Call Saul
- Pierce Brosnan returns to TV in "The Son," AMC's sweeping drama about life in South Texas
- Imaginary childhood friend helps Jenna Elfman in her return to series comedy