Hulu's Shut Eye debuts in its entirety
HULU, streaming now
Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice) stars as Charlie Haverford, a scammer with a small chain of fortune-telling storefronts in Los Angeles.
A blow to the head from a client’s angry boyfriend intersects with a hypnosis session while auditioning a new “clairvoyant,” and suddenly, Charlie actually begins to see and feel some very real and fundamental truths.
KaDee Strickland, Angus Sampson, Isabella Rossellini and Emmanuelle Chriqui also star in this 10-episode series that streams weekly.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth
- TV Weekly cover: Catching up with Property Brothers Drew and Jonathan Scott
- Will Arnett, Mike Meyers team up to bring back "The Gong Show"