Hulu's Shut Eye debuts in its entirety
HULU, streaming now
Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice) stars as Charlie Haverford, a scammer with a small chain of fortune-telling storefronts in Los Angeles.
A blow to the head from a client’s angry boyfriend intersects with a hypnosis session while auditioning a new “clairvoyant,” and suddenly, Charlie actually begins to see and feel some very real and fundamental truths.
KaDee Strickland, Angus Sampson, Isabella Rossellini and Emmanuelle Chriqui also star in this 10-episode series that streams weekly.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Andie McDowell Stars in the New Hallmark Hall of Fame Movie, The Beach House
- New, Familiar Faces Make for Texas-Sized Season 4 Opener of Fear the Walking Dead
- A Brilliant Assassin Has Finally Met Her Match in BBC America's "Killing Eve"
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert' Gets a Raw Update, Complete with Mosh Pit
- She's Back! "Roseanne" Returns to ABC to "Complete the Story of This Family"