Hulu's Shut Eye debuts in its entirety
HULU, streaming now
Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice) stars as Charlie Haverford, a scammer with a small chain of fortune-telling storefronts in Los Angeles.
A blow to the head from a client’s angry boyfriend intersects with a hypnosis session while auditioning a new “clairvoyant,” and suddenly, Charlie actually begins to see and feel some very real and fundamental truths.
KaDee Strickland, Angus Sampson, Isabella Rossellini and Emmanuelle Chriqui also star in this 10-episode series that streams weekly.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl
- Adina Porter offers clues into season 7 of "American Horror Story: Cult"
- "Suits" star Patrick J. Adams directs the series' 100th episode