Hulu's Shut Eye debuts in its entirety
HULU, streaming now
Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice) stars as Charlie Haverford, a scammer with a small chain of fortune-telling storefronts in Los Angeles.
A blow to the head from a client’s angry boyfriend intersects with a hypnosis session while auditioning a new “clairvoyant,” and suddenly, Charlie actually begins to see and feel some very real and fundamental truths.
KaDee Strickland, Angus Sampson, Isabella Rossellini and Emmanuelle Chriqui also star in this 10-episode series that streams weekly.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- LIFETIME biopic Michael Jackson: Searching for Neverland is a moving memoir from MJ's security team
- Kyle MacLaughlan talks about the return of David Lynch's cult classic, Twin Peaks
- The Wizard of Lies: Robert De Niro and Barry Levinson reveal the very human toll of the Madoff scandal
- Prepare for 2017 TV Season Finales; We List the Shows Not to Miss
- TV Weekly cover: devilishly charming "Lucifer" returns for season 2