Hulu's Shut Eye debuts in its entirety
HULU, streaming now
Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice) stars as Charlie Haverford, a scammer with a small chain of fortune-telling storefronts in Los Angeles.
A blow to the head from a client’s angry boyfriend intersects with a hypnosis session while auditioning a new “clairvoyant,” and suddenly, Charlie actually begins to see and feel some very real and fundamental truths.
KaDee Strickland, Angus Sampson, Isabella Rossellini and Emmanuelle Chriqui also star in this 10-episode series that streams weekly.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- The Last Sharknado: It's About Time
- 'Cash Cab': Ben Bailey Takes Us Behind-The-Scenes of His Quirky Game Show In a New York Taxi
- "Better Call Saul": Cast Members Weigh In On Their Characters' Lives Post-Chuck
- 'Making It': Amy Poehler, Nick Offerman Craft a Winning Summer Competition Series
- 'Castle Rock': Creepy New Hulu Series Delves Into Stephen King's Famous Fictional Town