Hulu's Shut Eye debuts in its entirety
HULU, streaming now
Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice) stars as Charlie Haverford, a scammer with a small chain of fortune-telling storefronts in Los Angeles.
A blow to the head from a client’s angry boyfriend intersects with a hypnosis session while auditioning a new “clairvoyant,” and suddenly, Charlie actually begins to see and feel some very real and fundamental truths.
KaDee Strickland, Angus Sampson, Isabella Rossellini and Emmanuelle Chriqui also star in this 10-episode series that streams weekly.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Imaginary childhood friend helps Jenna Elfman in her return to series comedy
- Fox's new "Shots Fired" has its trigger finger on the pulse of race in America
- Scarlett Johansson joins the “five-timers” club as tonight's host of SNL
- An eccentric, roller-skating poet accused of killing his wife!? John Lithgow stars in Fox's new Trial & Error
- Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange Mix Up a Volatile Hollywood Cocktail in FX's New FEUD: Bette and Joan