Jane Lynch brings energy and antics into season 3 premiere of Hollywood Game Night
NBC, 10:00 PM ET
After adding an Emmy last year for her work on this show to the one she already had for "Glee," Jane Lynch returns as the high-energy host as Season 3 of the competition begins with "Two Janes Are Better Than One." Lynch maintains a party atmosphere as two teams -- each consisting of three celebrities, here including Jesse Tyler Ferguson ("Modern Family") and music's John Legend, and an everyday citizen -- vie to answer questions in a variety of games.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Stuns in 'Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story'
- The 75th Golden Globes: Time and Nominees
- '9-1-1': Ryan Murphy's Star-Studded Drama Makes The Procedural Personal
- 'The 40th Annual Kennedy Center Honors': Veteran Producers Share Behind-The-Scenes Details