Jane Lynch brings energy and antics into season 3 premiere of Hollywood Game Night
NBC, 10:00 PM ET
After adding an Emmy last year for her work on this show to the one she already had for "Glee," Jane Lynch returns as the high-energy host as Season 3 of the competition begins with "Two Janes Are Better Than One." Lynch maintains a party atmosphere as two teams -- each consisting of three celebrities, here including Jesse Tyler Ferguson ("Modern Family") and music's John Legend, and an everyday citizen -- vie to answer questions in a variety of games.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl
- Adina Porter offers clues into season 7 of "American Horror Story: Cult"
- "Suits" star Patrick J. Adams directs the series' 100th episode
- "Episodes" epilogue: Showtime's Hollywood satire turns its final page