Jane Lynch brings energy and antics into season 3 premiere of Hollywood Game Night
NBC, 10:00 PM ET
After adding an Emmy last year for her work on this show to the one she already had for "Glee," Jane Lynch returns as the high-energy host as Season 3 of the competition begins with "Two Janes Are Better Than One." Lynch maintains a party atmosphere as two teams -- each consisting of three celebrities, here including Jesse Tyler Ferguson ("Modern Family") and music's John Legend, and an everyday citizen -- vie to answer questions in a variety of games.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'
- Charlie Goldsmith is a Modern Day Miracle Worker in 'The Healer'
- S.W.A.T. Shemar Moore Returns to CBS in Heroic New Role
- Scott Gimple Talks War and Peace With Us in Season 8 of The Walking Dead