Last Man Standing: everyone suffers when Eve's high school romance ends
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
The end of a relationship often isn't easy, especially when it's one of the first times -- which is Eve's (Kaitlyn Dever) dilemma in the new episode of Last Man Standing called "Eve's Breakup."
Actually, it seems to be a dilemma for others more than for her, since they offer her advice she maintains she doesn't need. Tim (Tim Allen) tries to give her a break by taking her along to watch Ed's (Hector Elizondo) new, giant television. Nancy Travis also stars.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Alan Cumming Brings Brainy Wit to CBS' Groundbreaking New Police Procedural, "Instinct"
- American Idol is Back and "The Cinderella Story is Still Alive"
- Kimmel's Back to Host Academy Awards: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Good Girls: Three Moms. A Trip To The Grocery. A Lot More Than Dinner Is Cooking.
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies