Last Man Standing: everyone suffers when Eve's high school romance ends
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
The end of a relationship often isn't easy, especially when it's one of the first times -- which is Eve's (Kaitlyn Dever) dilemma in the new episode of Last Man Standing called "Eve's Breakup."
Actually, it seems to be a dilemma for others more than for her, since they offer her advice she maintains she doesn't need. Tim (Tim Allen) tries to give her a break by taking her along to watch Ed's (Hector Elizondo) new, giant television. Nancy Travis also stars.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'