Last Man Standing: everyone suffers when Eve's high school romance ends
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
The end of a relationship often isn't easy, especially when it's one of the first times -- which is Eve's (Kaitlyn Dever) dilemma in the new episode of Last Man Standing called "Eve's Breakup."
Actually, it seems to be a dilemma for others more than for her, since they offer her advice she maintains she doesn't need. Tim (Tim Allen) tries to give her a break by taking her along to watch Ed's (Hector Elizondo) new, giant television. Nancy Travis also stars.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl