Last Man Standing: everyone suffers when Eve's high school romance ends
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
The end of a relationship often isn't easy, especially when it's one of the first times -- which is Eve's (Kaitlyn Dever) dilemma in the new episode of Last Man Standing called "Eve's Breakup."
Actually, it seems to be a dilemma for others more than for her, since they offer her advice she maintains she doesn't need. Tim (Tim Allen) tries to give her a break by taking her along to watch Ed's (Hector Elizondo) new, giant television. Nancy Travis also stars.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth