Michael Bublé's Christmas in New York is generation's quintessential holiday special
NBC, 8:00 PM ET
Multi Grammy Award-winning singer Michael Bublé celebrates the holiday season with his fourth annual NBC Christmas special tonight, called Michael Bublé’s Christmas in New York.
Barbra Streisand, Ariana Grande, Miss Piggy and The Rockettes join Bublé for an hour-long celebration of Christmas, his favorite holiday. Song selections include festive classics such as “It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas,” “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home),” “All I Want For Christmas Is You” and more.
Bublé's has become the definitive Christmas special for a generation by combining star talent along with an unplugged series of songs requested by his social media followers, including “I’ll Be Home For Christmas”, “Cold December Night” and “Blue Christmas”. The show originates from the storied Radio City Music Hall in New York City.
“I could not be more excited to celebrate the Christmas holidays in New York with such a fantastic array of talented women. I think my 4th holiday special for NBC may be the very best yet. I can’t wait for everyone to see it,” commented Bublé.
In 2011, Bublé released the album "Christmas" and hosted his first NBC special, A Michael Bublé Christmas. Bublé brought his special to his hometown of Vancouver, BC for Michael Bublé: Home for the Holidays in 2012 and Michael Bublé’s 3rd Annual Christmas Special in 2013.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth