Mirror Ball Champion to be crowned tonight on Dancing With the Stars
ABC, 9:00 PM ET
The mirrorball trophy will be awarded as the contest's 20th season -- also marking its 10th anniversary -- reaches its conclusion with a two-hour finale.
Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess, Riker Lynch and Allison Holker, and Rumer Willis and Valentin Chmerkovskiy have one last night as they vie to win the judges and America’s votes to be crowned the Season 20 “Dancing with the Stars” Champion.
Musical performances include Patti LaBelle, Sia and Jason Derulo.
Though there was a "Road to the Finals" special earlier, expect hosts Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews to recap how the finalists have gotten to this point. Judges Len Goodman, Julianne Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli weigh in with their assessments of the contenders who are still on their feet.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'In Search Of': The Iconic '70s Series Returns to Explore the Unknown With a 21st-Century Approach
- 'Take Two': Cibrian and Bilson Spark Conflict and Chemistry in This Lighthearted Murder Series
- 'Endeavor': The Beloved 'Masterpiece' Series Gets Extra Episodes for Season 5
- Yellowstone: Kevin Costner Returns to TV In a Sweeping 'Wild West Meets Big Business' Series
- America's Got Talent: Tyra Banks Talks With Us About Season 13