Mirror Ball Champion to be crowned tonight on Dancing With the Stars
ABC, 9:00 PM ET
The mirrorball trophy will be awarded as the contest's 20th season -- also marking its 10th anniversary -- reaches its conclusion with a two-hour finale.
Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess, Riker Lynch and Allison Holker, and Rumer Willis and Valentin Chmerkovskiy have one last night as they vie to win the judges and America’s votes to be crowned the Season 20 “Dancing with the Stars” Champion.
Musical performances include Patti LaBelle, Sia and Jason Derulo.
Though there was a "Road to the Finals" special earlier, expect hosts Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews to recap how the finalists have gotten to this point. Judges Len Goodman, Julianne Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli weigh in with their assessments of the contenders who are still on their feet.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'