Mirror Ball Champion to be crowned tonight on Dancing With the Stars
ABC, 9:00 PM ET
The mirrorball trophy will be awarded as the contest's 20th season -- also marking its 10th anniversary -- reaches its conclusion with a two-hour finale.
Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess, Riker Lynch and Allison Holker, and Rumer Willis and Valentin Chmerkovskiy have one last night as they vie to win the judges and America’s votes to be crowned the Season 20 “Dancing with the Stars” Champion.
Musical performances include Patti LaBelle, Sia and Jason Derulo.
Though there was a "Road to the Finals" special earlier, expect hosts Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews to recap how the finalists have gotten to this point. Judges Len Goodman, Julianne Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli weigh in with their assessments of the contenders who are still on their feet.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth