NBC broadcasts "Jurassic Park" tonight in primetime tonight; "Jurassic World" opens in theaters June 12
NBC, 8:00 PM ET
The big beasts were created from dino DNA found in amber-preserved insects, and since they're (a) all the same sex and (b) confined to an isolated island with a great security system, what could go wrong?
Plenty, as it turns out.
In Steven Spielberg's massive blockbuster, paleontologists Alan Grant (Sam Neill) and Ellie Sattler (Laura Dern) and mathematician Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) are among a select group chosen by mastermind billionaire John Hammond (Richard Attenborough) to tour his island theme park of dinosaurs doing what they do best -- hunt.
The latest sequel, "Jurassic World," opens in theaters June 12.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'