NBC broadcasts "Jurassic Park" tonight in primetime tonight; "Jurassic World" opens in theaters June 12
NBC, 8:00 PM ET
The big beasts were created from dino DNA found in amber-preserved insects, and since they're (a) all the same sex and (b) confined to an isolated island with a great security system, what could go wrong?
Plenty, as it turns out.
In Steven Spielberg's massive blockbuster, paleontologists Alan Grant (Sam Neill) and Ellie Sattler (Laura Dern) and mathematician Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) are among a select group chosen by mastermind billionaire John Hammond (Richard Attenborough) to tour his island theme park of dinosaurs doing what they do best -- hunt.
The latest sequel, "Jurassic World," opens in theaters June 12.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl