NBC broadcasts "Jurassic Park" tonight in primetime tonight; "Jurassic World" opens in theaters June 12
NBC, 8:00 PM ET
The big beasts were created from dino DNA found in amber-preserved insects, and since they're (a) all the same sex and (b) confined to an isolated island with a great security system, what could go wrong?
Plenty, as it turns out.
In Steven Spielberg's massive blockbuster, paleontologists Alan Grant (Sam Neill) and Ellie Sattler (Laura Dern) and mathematician Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) are among a select group chosen by mastermind billionaire John Hammond (Richard Attenborough) to tour his island theme park of dinosaurs doing what they do best -- hunt.
The latest sequel, "Jurassic World," opens in theaters June 12.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies
- The 2018 Winter Olympics Brings the World Together Through Sports
- 'The Simone Biles Story:' From Foster Care to America's Most Decorated Gymnast
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Stuns in 'Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story'