NBC broadcasts "Jurassic Park" tonight in primetime tonight; "Jurassic World" opens in theaters June 12
NBC, 8:00 PM ET
The big beasts were created from dino DNA found in amber-preserved insects, and since they're (a) all the same sex and (b) confined to an isolated island with a great security system, what could go wrong?
Plenty, as it turns out.
In Steven Spielberg's massive blockbuster, paleontologists Alan Grant (Sam Neill) and Ellie Sattler (Laura Dern) and mathematician Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) are among a select group chosen by mastermind billionaire John Hammond (Richard Attenborough) to tour his island theme park of dinosaurs doing what they do best -- hunt.
The latest sequel, "Jurassic World," opens in theaters June 12.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth