NBC broadcasts "Jurassic Park" tonight in primetime tonight; "Jurassic World" opens in theaters June 12
NBC, 8:00 PM ET
The big beasts were created from dino DNA found in amber-preserved insects, and since they're (a) all the same sex and (b) confined to an isolated island with a great security system, what could go wrong?
Plenty, as it turns out.
In Steven Spielberg's massive blockbuster, paleontologists Alan Grant (Sam Neill) and Ellie Sattler (Laura Dern) and mathematician Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) are among a select group chosen by mastermind billionaire John Hammond (Richard Attenborough) to tour his island theme park of dinosaurs doing what they do best -- hunt.
The latest sequel, "Jurassic World," opens in theaters June 12.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'In Search Of': The Iconic '70s Series Returns to Explore the Unknown With a 21st-Century Approach
- 'Take Two': Cibrian and Bilson Spark Conflict and Chemistry in This Lighthearted Murder Series
- 'Endeavor': The Beloved 'Masterpiece' Series Gets Extra Episodes for Season 5
- Yellowstone: Kevin Costner Returns to TV In a Sweeping 'Wild West Meets Big Business' Series
- America's Got Talent: Tyra Banks Talks With Us About Season 13