NBC's hit comedy "The Night Shift" returns tonight
NBC, 10:00 PM ET
"The Night Shift" was the No. 1 new show among the Big 4 networks last summer in the 18-49 demo and total viewers, and returns tonight.
It’s a comedy about the men and women who work the night shift at San Antonio Memorial Hospital — a unique and special breed, particularly adrenaline junkie TC Callahan (Eoin Macken).
After three grueling tours of duty in Afghanistan, TC is about to learn that his toughest battles will be fought right here at home. He and his irreverent team of late-night docs, including his best friend Topher (Ken Leung) and protégé Drew (Brendan Fehr), know how to let off steam with the casual prank or two, but when lives are at stake, they are all business.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth