NBC's hit comedy "The Night Shift" returns tonight
NBC, 10:00 PM ET
"The Night Shift" was the No. 1 new show among the Big 4 networks last summer in the 18-49 demo and total viewers, and returns tonight.
It’s a comedy about the men and women who work the night shift at San Antonio Memorial Hospital — a unique and special breed, particularly adrenaline junkie TC Callahan (Eoin Macken).
After three grueling tours of duty in Afghanistan, TC is about to learn that his toughest battles will be fought right here at home. He and his irreverent team of late-night docs, including his best friend Topher (Ken Leung) and protégé Drew (Brendan Fehr), know how to let off steam with the casual prank or two, but when lives are at stake, they are all business.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl