This season’s “Dancing with the Stars” begins with an all-new exciting cast of celebrities who will brave the dance floor for the very first time. Each week these celebrities will leave their comfort zones and endure hours of grueling rehearsals to master technical choreography and entertaining performances. In the end, only one star will rise above the rest to be crowned champion and win the coveted Mirrorball trophy.
Hosted by Emmy Award-winning host Tom Bergeron (“America’s Funniest Home Videos”) and Erin Andrews (sports host and “Dancing with the Stars” Season 10 finalist), “Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts.
The season thirteen dancing teams are:
• Amber Rose with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Calvin Johnson Jr. with Lindsay Arnold
• Jake T. Austin with Jenna Johnson
• James Hinchcliffe with Sharna Burgess
• Jana Kramer with Gleb Savchenko
• Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds with Allison Holker
• Laurie Hernandez with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
• Marilu Henner with Derek Hough
• Maureen McCormick with Artem Chigvintsev
• Rick Perry with Emma Slater
• Sasha Farber with Terra Jole
• Cheryl Burke with Ryan Lochte