Courtesy of ABC
The new celebrity cast of “Dancing with the Stars” are donning their glitzy wardrobe and slipping on their dancing shoes as they ready themselves for their first dance on the ballroom floor, as the season kicks off on Monday, March 20 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.
The season 24 premiere marks the 400th episode of “Dancing with the Stars,” and this season’s lineup of celebrity dancers includes the greatest Olympic gymnast in history, a two-time World Series champion – and the show’s first baseball player, a real housewife of Beverly Hills, a bull rider who survived a catastrophic injury, a member of the popular band Fifth Harmony, a “Saturday Night Live” alumnus and the original “CuchiCuchi” girl, to name just a few.
• Bonner Bolton with Sharna Burgess
• Charo with Keo Motsepe
• Chris Kattan with Witney Carson
• David Ross with Lindsay Arnold
• Erika Jayne with Gleb Savchenko
• Heather Morris with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Mr. T with Kym Herjavec
• Nancy Kerrigan with Artem Chigvintsev
• Nick Viall with Peta Murgatroyd
• Normani Kordei with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
• Rashad Jennings with Emma Slater
• Simone Biles with Sasha Farber
Hosted by two-time Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews (sports host and ”Dancing with the Stars” season 10 finalist), “Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough.