Monday, March 16 at 8:00-10:01 p.m. ET on the ABC Television Network
The 10th anniversary celebrity cast of “Dancing with the Stars” is strapping on their ballroom shoes and getting ready for their first dance on Monday, March 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. This 20th season’s lineup of celebrity dancers includes a television icon, a party rocker, a football star and a Shark, to name a few. The reigning Mirrorball champion, Witney Carson, will be partnered with a surprise celebrity to be announced at a later date, completing the cast of twelve celebrity dance couples.
This season of “Dancing with the Stars” will be filled with surprises as we celebrate the last 10 years. The show will bring back fan favorite theme nights including Disney and Latin night and also introduce new themes, including Spring Break Night. Viewers will also have more access to the show than ever before with #DWTSAllAccess offering viewers a behind the scenes look with six live stream videos from key positions in the ballroom. Additionally, viewers will have access to the DWTS rehearsal studio like never before, with live streaming videos available throughout the week on ABC.com.
As announced on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” the celebrities with their professional partners heading to the ballroom this season (in alphabetical order) are:
- Noah Galloway partnered with Sharna Burgess
- Robert Herjavec partnered with Kym Johnson
- Patti LaBelle partnered with Artem Chigvintsev
- Nastia Liukin partnered with Derek Hough
- Riker Lynch partnered with Allison Holker
- Charlotte McKinney partnered with Keo Motsepe
- Redfoo partnered with Emma Slater
- Michael Sam partnered with Peta Murgatroyd
- Willow Shields partnered with Mark Ballas
- Suzanne Somers partnered with Tony Dovolani
- Rumer Willis partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Hosted by Emmy® Award-winning host Tom Bergeron (“America’s Funniest Home Videos”) and Erin Andrews (sports host & “Dancing with the Stars” Season 10 finalist), “Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which are judged by renowned ballroom judge Len Goodman, two-time Mirrorball champ and actress Julianne Hough, and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.