Twelve small businesses are looking to strike a deal with Tilman Fertitta, Chairman, CEO, and sole shareholder of Landry’s, Inc. – and now, the new owner of the Houston Rockets ? on the new season of “Billion Dollar Buyer.” From restaurants to hotels and casinos ? and now sports arenas ? Fertitta looks to small businesses to meet his customer’s needs and one life-changing order for these entrepreneurs could mean the difference between success and failure.
Season three of “Billion Dollar Buyer” will consist of seven all-new one–hour episodes, including a special update on some of the businesses featured in the past two seasons. Tilman revisits Liber & Co., Bravado Spice, Kismet and more and decides whether or not to increase the original order.
On the Wednesday, January 3rd season premiere, Fertitta offers two small businesses an opportunity that could change their lives forever. First up is Autonomy Farms, who hope to end their recent string of bad luck by impressing Tilman with their organic beef and produce. Next up is Too Pretty, an athleisure company with a female empowerment message that packs a punch. If their products are a knockout, Tilman will help their business reach the next level. But if they fail, Tilman will put their bids out to pasture.
The new businesses featured in season three include (*alphabetical order; air dates to be announced):
- Autonomy Farms – Bakersfield, CA
- BellaBreeze – Houston, TX
- Eat Drink Host – Spring, TX
- Hanley’s Foods – Baton Rouge, LA
- K&N Custom Granite – Houston, TX
- LoweCo. – Dallas, TX
- Mar-tea-na Tea Company – Houston, TX
- Nino’s Pasta – Northlake, IL
- Pasturebird – Murrieta, CA
- SOCIAL Sparkling Wine – Chicago, IL
- Texas Mattress Makers – Houston, TX
- Too Pretty – Santa Monica, CA