Sunday, November 22 (8:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC
The “2015 American Music Awards” will broadcast live from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22 (8:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC. International music superstar Jennifer Lopez will host and perform at the “2015 American Music Awards”
The show will feature the hottest performances from today’s biggest artists and present fan-voted awards in the categories of Pop/Rock, Country, Rap/Hip-Hop, Soul/R&B, Alternative Rock, Adult Contemporary, Latin, Contemporary Inspirational, Electronic Dance Music, as well as categories for New Artist of the Year Presented by Kohl’s, Artist of the Year, Song of the Year and Top Soundtrack.
dick clark productions and ABC confirmed the follow performances:
• Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato and Walk the Moon to perform
• Luke Bryan to debut "Home Alone Tonight"
• Featuring Karen Fairchild of Little Big Town
• Meghan Trainor to perform platinum selling song "Like I'm Gonna Lose You"
• Charlie Puth to perform hit single "Marvin Gaye"
• Coldplay's first single from "A Head Full of Dreams" album to debut in U.S.
• Macklemore & Ryan Lewis to debut new song
• Gwen Stefani to perform her hit "Used to Love You"
• First-time nominee The Weekend to perform "The Hills"
Ed Sheeran and The Weeknd Tie with 5 Nominations Each
2015 Artist of the Year Nominees include Luke Bryan, Ariana Grande,
Nicki Minaj, One Direction, and Taylor Swift
American Music Awards nominees are based on key fan interactions as reflected in Billboard Magazine and on Billboard.com, including album and digital singles sales, radio airplay, streaming, social activity and touring. These measurements are tracked by Billboard and its data partners, including Nielsen Entertainment and Next Big Sound. The data covers the reporting period of September 15, 2014 to September 13, 2015.
The “2015 American Music Awards” is produced by dick clark productions. Allen Shapiro and Mike Mahan are Executive Producers. Larry Klein, Barry Adelman and Mark Bracco are Producers.