Lifetime’s “Wuthering High School” Photo by The Global Asylum
- Airs Saturday, March 7 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Paige's crush on her professor takes a twisted turn when she is hired to be the caregiver for his wife who has Multiple Sclerosis. While waiting on his wife hand and foot, Paige becomes further obsessed with him and the life she could have. When she convinces herself that he has the same feelings for her, she will make sure no one, including his wife, stands in the way of her crush turning into the marriage of her dreams.
- Daveigh Chase, Rick Roberts, Sydney Penny, Melanie Scrofano star. (2015)
“WUTHERING HIGH SCHOOL” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, March 14 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- In this modern retelling of Emily Brontë’s classic novel Wuthering Heights, Cathy Earnshaw is an outcast at her wealthy Malibu high school, where she struggles to cope with her mother’s tragic death. Sadness turns to exhilaration when her father brings in Heath, a troubled kid whose mother, a long-time employee of Mr. Earnshaw, is suddenly deported. Cathy and Heath are irresistibly drawn to each other, desperately filling the voids in each other’s lives. But theirs is a destructive love, they rarely show up to class, and when they do it’s chaos. As Cathy’s friends mock the unconventional, arrogant Heath, she feels even further isolated. Finally, Cathy caves to social pressure and breaks up with Heath for a more popular boy. Heath can’t forgive her betrayal, and the two lovers start down a tragic path spurred by jealousy, pride, and their undeniable, consuming passion.
- Paloma Kwiatkowski, Sean Flynn, Francesca Eastwood, Andrew Jacobs, and James Caan star. (2015)
“WATCH YOUR BACK” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, March 21 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Sarah's life is finally where she wants it to be... recently married to her doting husband and the new mother to his adorable 6-year-old daughter, she balances her family life with a high-powered marketing job. But when Sarah starts receiving threatening texts and photos of herself on her cell phone, her perfect life starts to unravel. Unable to prove to the police that she is being harassed because the messages disappear as soon as she opens them, Sarah takes it upon herself to find out who her stalker is....and the shocking reason why she has been targeted.
- AnnaLynne McCord stars. (2015)
“STALKED BY MY NEIGHBOR” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, March 28 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Jodi Allen and her mother Andrea moved to suburbia to help Jodi recover from a traumatic home invasion. But when 18-year-old Jodi, while taking photos out her bedroom window, sees a sinister shadow across the street, she panics. Has her nightmare returned? Determined to take action, Jodi goes on a mission to warn her neighbors and find out the truth, only to discover that the shadow may be stalking her.
- Amy Pietz, Kelcie Stanahan star. (2015)