Season Premiere Friday, January 1 at 8PM ET/PT on Lifetime
All bets are off when Bring It! returns with the Dollhouse divided for Season 3. The Dancing Dolls must bring their “A" game with tougher judges and bigger, badder rivals. Miss D finds herself with new dancers that need a lot of work to get into winning shape. Can newcomer Faith save the team or will her outspoken mother push Miss D to her breaking point? With the title of ‘best all around dancer’ being added to the Battle Royale, everyone must do their best to impress Miss D to get the honor.
A VERY BRING IT! NEW YEAR
- Airs Friday, January 1 at 8:00PM-9:00PM (ET)
- Miss D and the Dancing Dolls take a look back at their favorite moments, discuss the drama and dish on all of the Dollhouse newbies.
- Airs Friday, January 1 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- New Doll. New Drama. Coach D is more determined than ever to lead her Dolls to victory in this week’s Street Battle against Compton. Big changes are happening at the Dollhouse, including the addition of a new stand battle team who are at odds with the veterans. Meanwhile, a new Dancing Doll Parent who has an old history with Dianna is stirring things up in the viewing room.
- Airs Friday, January 8 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Recovering from the Street Battle, Dianna is struggling to get her new team into shape. Crystianna and Faith vie for a solo while new mom Dana makes waves in the viewing room. Will the original moms bend to Dana and let her give them makeovers?
- Airs Friday, January 15 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Coach D has a show stopping idea for this week's competition, but an unexpected wrench puts the Dolls' participation at risk. Later, Dianna is forced to change her choreography in the 11th hour, leaving the girls in a frenzy with no time to practice battle stands. Meanwhile, in the viewing room, the veteran Dancing Doll parents are near their wits' end with a new mom.