Premieres Thursday, February 11 at 9 PM ET/PT on Lifetime
Thirteen of television’s most memorable and talented designers make their way back to the workroom to try to sew up a win on season five of Lifetime’s hit series Project Runway All Stars (#PRAllStars). The designers will have a new twist to contend with this season as Alyssa Milano, Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman will be judging an "anonymous runway" for the very first time and won't know which designer created each garment. Zanna Roberts Rassi returns as the designers’ mentor.
Joining the judges to weigh in on who should win are musicians Ke$ha, Boy George, Little Big Town and actresses Debra Messing, Vanessa Hudgens, Megan Hilty and Debi Mazar. The designers will also face Project Runway’s Nina Garcia and Zac Posen, supermodel Coco Rocha, celebrity stylist Johnny Wujek, and TV personalities Kristin Cavallari and Brad Goreski.
WHAT MAKES AN ALL STAR?
- Airs Thursday, February 11 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- 13 All Stars return for the toughest season yet. Designers tap into their past to create a look inspired by a life moment that kick started their fashion career.
LET IT FLOW
- Airs Thursday, February 18 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- A wind machine runway challenges the All Stars to create dramatic, elegant looks that showcase the movement of fabric. Vanessa Hudgens guests.
A LITTLE BIT COUNTRY, A LITTLE BIT ROCK N ROLL
- Airs Thursday, February 25 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Country music super group ‘Little Big Town’ team up the designers to create ‘opposites attract’ red carpet gowns for the Academy of Country Music Awards.