Premieres Tuesday, March 7 at 10pm ET/PT on CNBC
Ten finalists will participate in this all-new series featuring Marcus Lemonis –the renowned investor, entrepreneur, and host of CNBC’s hit show “The Profit.” Premiering Tuesday, March 7 at 10pm ET/PT, this new five episode completion series follows Lemonis as he searches for the perfect partner to help him manage the fast-growing portfolio of businesses he’s acquired. In the end, one candidate will receive the opportunity of a lifetime: a half-million dollar contract, an equity stake, and the chance to help Lemonis manage his empire.
After investing more than $40 million of his own money in companies featured on “The Profit,” Lemonis is now ready to invest in “The Partner.” Thousands of people hailing from all corners of the country applied for the opportunity to participate, but only ten were invited to Chicago to take part in the final interview process.
- Chuck Brewer from Indianapolis, IN
- Billy Canu from San Diego, CA
- Carrie Chitsey from Cedar Park, TX
- Erin Cobb from Kirkland, WA
- Michael Graves from New Rochelle, NY
- Ricardo Martinez from Atlanta, GA
- Peilin Pratt from Manhattan Beach, CA
- Buffie Purselle from Atlanta, GA
- Julianna Reed from Santa Monica, CA
- Stephanie Sievers from Shreveport, LA