Premieres Tuesday, February 5 at 10 PM ET/PT on TLC
The world watched with awe when Prince Harry and American actress Meghan Markle tied the knot in one of the most talked about events of 2018. But, while Meghan’s entrance into the royal family began with girly days out and sunny trips to Wimbledon, media suggests that the honeymoon phase may well be over.
Featuring archive footage and interviews with insiders and experts on the royal household, Kate V. Meghan: Princesses at War? examines if there is any truth to the speculation of unrest following the new duchess’ entry into the royal family, specifically a possible rift with sister-in-law and Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton.
There are some who have speculated and urged Meghan to tread carefully in her new role and go along with the traditions and lifestyle expected of her now that she is a royal. Others wonder if she has been treated unfairly by the media, and that she’s simply trying to remain her own person despite her new identity.
Featured in the upcoming special are:
• Victoria Arbiter, CNN Royal Contributor
• Paul Burrell, Former Butler to Diana Princess of Wales
• Lady Colin Campbell, Socialite and Royal Biographer
• Judi James, Body language expert
• Robert Jobson, Royal contributor for NBC
• Carol Malone, Broadcaster
• Katie Nicholl, Mail on Sunday Royal Correspondent
• Eve Pollard, Journalist/former editor of the Sunday Mirror & ELLE
• Ingrid Seward, Royal Biographer
• Kate Williams, Historian