"Dateline: Secrets Uncovered"
Premieres Friday, July 21 at 8 PM ET/PT on Oxygen
Oxygen Media examines some of the most mysterious cases of recent history and takes a second look through the lens with “Dateline: Secrets Uncovered.” The newsmagazine series will be hosted for Oxygen by NBC News’ Craig Melvin. “Dateline: Secrets Uncovered” explores chilling stories through first-hand accounts, told by those closest to the issue, including investigators entrusted with cracking the case and the families confronting tragedy. Produced by NBC News’ award-winning production arm Peacock Productions, this staple in investigative reporting is the latest series to heat up the newly expanded Oxygen programming slate engaging with the next generation of true crime fans.
Craig Melvin is the co-anchor of NBC News’ “Weekend TODAY,” a national correspondent forTODAY and an anchor for MSNBC. Over the course of his career, Melvin has covered countless breaking news events and has been front and center in NBC News’ coverage across the country. His ongoing success in news reporting has earned him two Emmy® Awards as well as being named “Best Anchor” by the South Carolina Broadcaster’s Association.
“Dateline,” now in its 25th season, is the award-winning and longest-running newsmagazine in NBC primetime history, known for its reporting on a wide range of topics from true crime investigations and mysteries, to breaking news reports and special series.
Other articles in Rick's Picks:
- Head to the Frozen Forests of Northern Europe to Witness a Battle for Survival in "Wolf vs. Bear"
- New Archaeological Evidence is Uncovered on the Dark Ages in “Secrets of the Dead: King Arthur’s Lost Kingdom”
- The Next Insane Season of "Happy!" Begins with Making Easter Great Again (MEGA)
- Contestants Race Against Elite Athletes in Most Challenging One-Mile Course Ever Designed in New Competition Series "Million Dollar Mile"
- The CW’s Telenovela "Jane the Virgin" Begins Final Season