"Dateline: Secrets Uncovered"
Premieres Friday, July 21 at 8 PM ET/PT on Oxygen
Oxygen Media examines some of the most mysterious cases of recent history and takes a second look through the lens with “Dateline: Secrets Uncovered.” The newsmagazine series will be hosted for Oxygen by NBC News’ Craig Melvin. “Dateline: Secrets Uncovered” explores chilling stories through first-hand accounts, told by those closest to the issue, including investigators entrusted with cracking the case and the families confronting tragedy. Produced by NBC News’ award-winning production arm Peacock Productions, this staple in investigative reporting is the latest series to heat up the newly expanded Oxygen programming slate engaging with the next generation of true crime fans.
Craig Melvin is the co-anchor of NBC News’ “Weekend TODAY,” a national correspondent forTODAY and an anchor for MSNBC. Over the course of his career, Melvin has covered countless breaking news events and has been front and center in NBC News’ coverage across the country. His ongoing success in news reporting has earned him two Emmy® Awards as well as being named “Best Anchor” by the South Carolina Broadcaster’s Association.
“Dateline,” now in its 25th season, is the award-winning and longest-running newsmagazine in NBC primetime history, known for its reporting on a wide range of topics from true crime investigations and mysteries, to breaking news reports and special series.
Other articles in Rick's Picks:
- Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas begins with the Premiere of its Original Movie "Marry Me at Christmas"
- Destination America Revisits the Mysterious Evacuation of a Small Rockwell-esque Town in the Two-Hour Premiere of "Helltown"
- Science Channel Digs Deeper in the Second Season of "Secrets of the Underground"
- Tom Hanks Stars as the Ghoul of Cool in NBC's Family-Friendly "The David S. Pumpkins Halloween Special"
- World Television Premiere of "Black Sabbath: The End of the End" Captures the Legendary Bands Final Concert