"Dateline: Secrets Uncovered"
Premieres Friday, July 21 at 8 PM ET/PT on Oxygen
Oxygen Media examines some of the most mysterious cases of recent history and takes a second look through the lens with “Dateline: Secrets Uncovered.” The newsmagazine series will be hosted for Oxygen by NBC News’ Craig Melvin. “Dateline: Secrets Uncovered” explores chilling stories through first-hand accounts, told by those closest to the issue, including investigators entrusted with cracking the case and the families confronting tragedy. Produced by NBC News’ award-winning production arm Peacock Productions, this staple in investigative reporting is the latest series to heat up the newly expanded Oxygen programming slate engaging with the next generation of true crime fans.
Craig Melvin is the co-anchor of NBC News’ “Weekend TODAY,” a national correspondent forTODAY and an anchor for MSNBC. Over the course of his career, Melvin has covered countless breaking news events and has been front and center in NBC News’ coverage across the country. His ongoing success in news reporting has earned him two Emmy® Awards as well as being named “Best Anchor” by the South Carolina Broadcaster’s Association.
“Dateline,” now in its 25th season, is the award-winning and longest-running newsmagazine in NBC primetime history, known for its reporting on a wide range of topics from true crime investigations and mysteries, to breaking news reports and special series.
Other articles in Rick's Picks:
- The Uncensored Portrait of Singer Whitney Houston, “Whitney. ‘Can I Be Me’,” Premieres on Showtime
- CNN Films’ “ELIÁN” is Elián Gonzalez's Story in his Own Words
- Cooking Disasters are turned into Culinary Masters by Anne Burrell & Rachael Ray in "Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition"
- Bravo Trades the Bar for the Barn on "Vanderpump Rules Jax & Brittany Take Kentucky"
- It’s a Special August of Original Mystery Movies on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Airing Each Sunday Evening