"Dateline: Secrets Uncovered"
Premieres Friday, July 21 at 8 PM ET/PT on Oxygen
Oxygen Media examines some of the most mysterious cases of recent history and takes a second look through the lens with “Dateline: Secrets Uncovered.” The newsmagazine series will be hosted for Oxygen by NBC News’ Craig Melvin. “Dateline: Secrets Uncovered” explores chilling stories through first-hand accounts, told by those closest to the issue, including investigators entrusted with cracking the case and the families confronting tragedy. Produced by NBC News’ award-winning production arm Peacock Productions, this staple in investigative reporting is the latest series to heat up the newly expanded Oxygen programming slate engaging with the next generation of true crime fans.
Craig Melvin is the co-anchor of NBC News’ “Weekend TODAY,” a national correspondent forTODAY and an anchor for MSNBC. Over the course of his career, Melvin has covered countless breaking news events and has been front and center in NBC News’ coverage across the country. His ongoing success in news reporting has earned him two Emmy® Awards as well as being named “Best Anchor” by the South Carolina Broadcaster’s Association.
“Dateline,” now in its 25th season, is the award-winning and longest-running newsmagazine in NBC primetime history, known for its reporting on a wide range of topics from true crime investigations and mysteries, to breaking news reports and special series.
Other articles in Rick's Picks:
- New Drama Series “Station 19” Revolves around a Team of Seattle Firefighters
- The Matthews Home Comes Under Attack in the Dramatic Season Finale of "Beyond"
- Superman’s Grandfather Learns that the Planet Krypton is in Danger in Syfy’s New Series “Krypton”
- Mike Massimino Returns to Host Season Two of "The Planets and Beyond"
- Action Packed Drama “Shadowhunters” Returns to Freeform for Season Three