Photo credits: Courtesy of WEtv
Premieres Friday, May 29 at 9 PM ET/PT on WEtv
This season a breaking tabloid scandal rocks the boot camp as five famous couples fight to save their broken relationships.
For Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett (Kendra on Top), Marriage Boot Camp is their last hope to repair a marriage devastated by Hank’s alleged infidelity with a transgender model. Famous flirt Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is struggling with the issue of addiction and facing jail time for tax fraud, while his college sweetheart, Lauren Pesce, is waiting patiently on the sidelines. The specter of relapse and jail time is putting the pressure on these two to call it quits. Aubrey O’Day & Travis Garland (Making the Band, Celebrity Apprentice), are jealous lovers who’s emotional-rollercoaster-relationship is more toxic than ever. Tami Roman & Reggie Youngblood (Basketball Wives), struggle to stay on the same page with a 17-year age difference. He wants to get married and have a family. She doesn’t. And Jeff Schroeder & Jordan Lloyd (Big Brother) may look picture-perfect, but their relationship is far from it and now is on the line.
Top 10 Reasons To Get Excited for Marriage Boot Camp Season 310. Jim and Elizabeth are at it again – pushing the reality star couples to the breaking point of their physical and mental abilities. Who will be the first to breakdown and have a breakthrough?
9. This season of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars is different from any other! In seasons past, almost, if not all of the couples were married. This time around, all but one of the couples are either dating or engaged. Will it be easier for them to call it quits and walk away without a band of gold?
8. Seemingly perfect, and newly engaged couple, Jeff Schroder and Jordan Lloyd met and fell in love on Big Brother. Can the duo dig deep, open up and push their relationship to the next level or will Boot Camp undo them once and for all?
7. When it comes to Tami Roman, who is 17 years older than her boyfriend Reggie Youngblood, you better not utter the word, “cougar” around her! Find out which salacious term she prefers to be called instead.
6. Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino has left his partying days behind and is on the road to recovery after struggling with alcohol abuse, but will he be able to make it through filming a reality show sober and earn the trust of his college sweetheart, Lauren Pesce?
5. Aubrey O’Day and Travis Garland’s relationship is clouded with mistrust, accusations of cheating and constant miscommunication. Will Boot Camp help this musical couple get their relationship in key, or will they decide to go solo?
4. Tabloid scandals have put a massive strain on Kendra and Hank’s marriage. Will Jim and Elizabeth be able to get Hank to finally open up to Kendra?
3. With so many big personalities under one roof, there will definitely be major drama between the housemates. Which couples will get along, and who will throw some serious shade towards one another?
2. Therapy exercises at Boot Camp this season are almost too real! The couples will be forced to pull the plug on their significant other who’s in a (pretend) coma to simulate what it would be like to live without them. Who do you think will be in tears first?
1. The infamous Marriage Boot Camp Lie Detector test will return. Who will pass with flying colors and who will try to deceive the test? There’s only one way to find out!