“The Great American Baking Show”
Season Three Premieres Thursday, December 7 at 9 PM ET/PT on ABC
“Cake and Morning Treats Week” – On your marks, get set, bake! As part of “25 Days of Christmas,” the most festive and friendliest competition on television is back when season three of “The Great American Baking Show” (formerly “The Great Holiday Baking Show”) premieres with slices of cake and delicious morning treats, Thursday, December 7 (9:00–11:00 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.
Based on the hit U.K. series “The Great British Bake Off,” “The Great American Baking Show” features bakers from across the country battling through 18 total challenges with six challenges throughout each two-hour themed episode, all in the hopes of being crowned “America’s Best Amateur Baker.” Ayesha Curry and Anthony “Spice” Adams host. James Beard Award-winning pastry chef Johnny Iuzzini returns with best-selling cookbook author and baker Paul Hollywood as judges.
This season’s bakers are:
• Molly Brodak, Atlanta, Georgia
• Nick Bryan, Los Angeles, California
• Hector De Haro, Glendale, California
• JC Greg, Kansas City, Missouri
• Vallery Lomas, New York, New York
• Antwine Love, Charlotte, North Carolina
• Cindy Malinak, Medway, Massachusetts
• Bryan McKinnon, Alpine, Utah
• Jessie Salzbrun, Cincinnati, Ohio
• Kyle Schnippel, Cincinnati, Ohio