The New CNBC True-Crime Series "Deadly Rich" takes Viewers Inside the Lives and Deaths of the Top One Percent
Other articles in Rick's Picks:
- "Snowfall" Enters 1984 Los Angeles where Crack Cocaine is the Future
- The Men Who Carve their Livelihood from the Mountains will be Tested Like Never Before in HISTORY's "Mountain Men"
- Cooking Channel Sails into Summer with New Series "Seaside Snacks & Shacks"
- New Whodunint Unfolds around Kristin Chenoweth in the Second Season of "Trial & Error: Lady, Killer"
- Tip “T.I.” Harris Brings the Art of the Hustle to BET Networks with New Business Competition Series "The Grand Hustle"