"Dancing with the Stars: Athletes" Season Finale
Season Finale Monday, May 21 at 8 PM ET/PT on ABC
After three weeks of stunning competitive dancing, the final three couples advance to the finals of “Dancing with the Stars: Athletes,” live on Monday, May 21 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network. It’s been a very close race this season, and each and every couple has stepped up to the plate and given their all on the ballroom floor.
All 10 of the athletes are set to reunite for a spectacular dance number. As for the three finalist couples, each will perform two dances. The first round will be inspired by their journey on the show, and each couple will perform a jazz, foxtrot or Viennese waltz routine. The second round will be a no-holds-barred freestyle dance. At the end of the night, based on “last chance” live viewer votes in the EDT/CDT time zones via ABC.com and Facebook, as well as the judges’ scores and last week’s viewer votes, one couple will be crowned the champion, culminating an incredible season, and take home the special Athletes Mirrorball trophy.
Each couple will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
• Adam Rippon and Jenna Johnson – Jazz – “Anything You Can Do” from “Annie Get Your Gun” – The new Broadway cast recording
• Josh Norman and Sharna Burgess – Foxtrot – “Conqueror” by “Empire” cast, featuring Estelle and Jussie Smollett
• Tonya Harding and Sasha Farber – Viennese Waltz – “The Time of My Life” by David Cook
Each couple will dance freestyle to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
• Adam Rippon and Jenna Johnson – “Scooby Doo Pa Pa” by DJ Kass
• Josh Norman and Sharna Burgess – “Walk on Water” by Thirty Seconds to Mars
• Tonya Harding and Sasha Farber – “I Will Survive” by The Pussycat Dolls
Hosted by two-time Emmy®-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, “Dancing with the Stars: Athletes” is the hit series in which athletes perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.