Season Premiere Tuesday, June 6 at 10PM ET/PT on CNBC
Fans of “The Profit” can also look forward to a special one-hour update episode on one of the businesses previously featured on the series: Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlour Restaurants, based in Orange County, CA.
The new businesses featured this season include:
• Ashtae Products, Inc. – Greensboro, NC
• Bodhi Leaf Coffee Traders – Orange, CA
• HipPops Handcrafted Gelato Bars – Miami, FL
• Overtone Acoustics – Orlando, FL
• Swim by Chuck Handy – Miami, FL
• Windward Boardshop – Chicago, IL
• Zoe’s Chocolate Co. – Waynesboro, PA
In each one-hour episode of “The Profit,” Lemonis makes an offer that’s impossible to refuse: his cash for a piece of the business and a percentage of the profits. And once inside these companies, he’ll do almost anything to save the business and make himself a profit; even if it means firing the president, promoting the secretary, or doing the work himself.
Since “The Profit” first premiered, Marcus Lemonis, Chairman and CEO of Camping World and Good Sam Enterprises, has invested more than $50 million of his own money in the companies featured on the series.