One castaway creates a fake idol and makes a plan to keep from being eliminated on Survivor
CBS, 8:00 PM ET
One castaway breaks out their arts and crafts skills to create a fake idol and makes a plan to prevent being eliminated on SURVIVOR.
America loves to watch castaways compete against each other with the same ultimate goal: to outwit, outplay and outlast each other. Ultimately, one will be crowned the Sole Survivor and win the one million dollar prize.
Now in its 30th season, themed Worlds Apart, the show is hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst. Contestants are separated into three tribes: blue collar, white collar and no collar.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'In Search Of': The Iconic '70s Series Returns to Explore the Unknown With a 21st-Century Approach
- 'Take Two': Cibrian and Bilson Spark Conflict and Chemistry in This Lighthearted Murder Series
- 'Endeavor': The Beloved 'Masterpiece' Series Gets Extra Episodes for Season 5
- Yellowstone: Kevin Costner Returns to TV In a Sweeping 'Wild West Meets Big Business' Series
- America's Got Talent: Tyra Banks Talks With Us About Season 13