One castaway creates a fake idol and makes a plan to keep from being eliminated on Survivor
CBS, 8:00 PM ET
One castaway breaks out their arts and crafts skills to create a fake idol and makes a plan to prevent being eliminated on SURVIVOR.
America loves to watch castaways compete against each other with the same ultimate goal: to outwit, outplay and outlast each other. Ultimately, one will be crowned the Sole Survivor and win the one million dollar prize.
Now in its 30th season, themed Worlds Apart, the show is hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst. Contestants are separated into three tribes: blue collar, white collar and no collar.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl