One castaway creates a fake idol and makes a plan to keep from being eliminated on Survivor
CBS, 8:00 PM ET
One castaway breaks out their arts and crafts skills to create a fake idol and makes a plan to prevent being eliminated on SURVIVOR.
America loves to watch castaways compete against each other with the same ultimate goal: to outwit, outplay and outlast each other. Ultimately, one will be crowned the Sole Survivor and win the one million dollar prize.
Now in its 30th season, themed Worlds Apart, the show is hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst. Contestants are separated into three tribes: blue collar, white collar and no collar.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'