One castaway creates a fake idol and makes a plan to keep from being eliminated on Survivor
CBS, 8:00 PM ET
One castaway breaks out their arts and crafts skills to create a fake idol and makes a plan to prevent being eliminated on SURVIVOR.
America loves to watch castaways compete against each other with the same ultimate goal: to outwit, outplay and outlast each other. Ultimately, one will be crowned the Sole Survivor and win the one million dollar prize.
Now in its 30th season, themed Worlds Apart, the show is hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst. Contestants are separated into three tribes: blue collar, white collar and no collar.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies
- The 2018 Winter Olympics Brings the World Together Through Sports
- 'The Simone Biles Story:' From Foster Care to America's Most Decorated Gymnast
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Stuns in 'Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story'