One castaway creates a fake idol and makes a plan to keep from being eliminated on Survivor
CBS, 8:00 PM ET
One castaway breaks out their arts and crafts skills to create a fake idol and makes a plan to prevent being eliminated on SURVIVOR.
America loves to watch castaways compete against each other with the same ultimate goal: to outwit, outplay and outlast each other. Ultimately, one will be crowned the Sole Survivor and win the one million dollar prize.
Now in its 30th season, themed Worlds Apart, the show is hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst. Contestants are separated into three tribes: blue collar, white collar and no collar.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- "Episodes" epilogue: Showtime's Hollywood satire turns its final page
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”