Patricia Richardson reunites with Tim Allen tonight on Last Man Standing
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
Patricia Richardson, series star Tim Allen's leading lady on Home Improvement, works with him again in the new of Last Man Standing called "Helen Potts." She plays that character, a new neighbor who doesn't appreciate Mike's (Allen) habit of performing odd jobs around his house at all hours. Matters get more complicated when she's befriended by Vanessa (Nancy Travis).
Also, Eve (Kaitlyn Dever) learns surprising information about Ed (Hector Elizondo).
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'In Search Of': The Iconic '70s Series Returns to Explore the Unknown With a 21st-Century Approach
- 'Take Two': Cibrian and Bilson Spark Conflict and Chemistry in This Lighthearted Murder Series
- 'Endeavor': The Beloved 'Masterpiece' Series Gets Extra Episodes for Season 5
- Yellowstone: Kevin Costner Returns to TV In a Sweeping 'Wild West Meets Big Business' Series
- America's Got Talent: Tyra Banks Talks With Us About Season 13