Patricia Richardson reunites with Tim Allen tonight on Last Man Standing
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
Patricia Richardson, series star Tim Allen's leading lady on Home Improvement, works with him again in the new of Last Man Standing called "Helen Potts." She plays that character, a new neighbor who doesn't appreciate Mike's (Allen) habit of performing odd jobs around his house at all hours. Matters get more complicated when she's befriended by Vanessa (Nancy Travis).
Also, Eve (Kaitlyn Dever) learns surprising information about Ed (Hector Elizondo).
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Alan Cumming Brings Brainy Wit to CBS' Groundbreaking New Police Procedural, "Instinct"
- American Idol is Back and "The Cinderella Story is Still Alive"
- Kimmel's Back to Host Academy Awards: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Good Girls: Three Moms. A Trip To The Grocery. A Lot More Than Dinner Is Cooking.
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies