Patricia Richardson reunites with Tim Allen tonight on Last Man Standing
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
Patricia Richardson, series star Tim Allen's leading lady on Home Improvement, works with him again in the new of Last Man Standing called "Helen Potts." She plays that character, a new neighbor who doesn't appreciate Mike's (Allen) habit of performing odd jobs around his house at all hours. Matters get more complicated when she's befriended by Vanessa (Nancy Travis).
Also, Eve (Kaitlyn Dever) learns surprising information about Ed (Hector Elizondo).
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'