Patricia Richardson reunites with Tim Allen tonight on Last Man Standing
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
Patricia Richardson, series star Tim Allen's leading lady on Home Improvement, works with him again in the new of Last Man Standing called "Helen Potts." She plays that character, a new neighbor who doesn't appreciate Mike's (Allen) habit of performing odd jobs around his house at all hours. Matters get more complicated when she's befriended by Vanessa (Nancy Travis).
Also, Eve (Kaitlyn Dever) learns surprising information about Ed (Hector Elizondo).
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- "Episodes" epilogue: Showtime's Hollywood satire turns its final page
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”