Patricia Richardson reunites with Tim Allen tonight on Last Man Standing
ABC, 8:00 PM ET
Patricia Richardson, series star Tim Allen's leading lady on Home Improvement, works with him again in the new of Last Man Standing called "Helen Potts." She plays that character, a new neighbor who doesn't appreciate Mike's (Allen) habit of performing odd jobs around his house at all hours. Matters get more complicated when she's befriended by Vanessa (Nancy Travis).
Also, Eve (Kaitlyn Dever) learns surprising information about Ed (Hector Elizondo).
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Scott Gimple Talks War and Peace With Us in Season 8 of The Walking Dead
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too