"Penn & Teller: Fool Us" returns for season 2 with all new episodes
CW, 8:00 PM ET
Four years after the show's initial season was made in England -- though it took until last year for it to air in America -- a new Season 2 begins with "Phone-y Business," as comedic illusionists Penn Jillette and Teller again try to guess how would-be magicians make their magic. Those who "fool" the duo get to appear with them in their Las Vegas act. Original series host Jonathan Ross also returns. Contestants here include one nicknamed "The Shocker."
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Stuns in 'Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story'
- The 75th Golden Globes: Time and Nominees
- '9-1-1': Ryan Murphy's Star-Studded Drama Makes The Procedural Personal
- 'The 40th Annual Kennedy Center Honors': Veteran Producers Share Behind-The-Scenes Details