"Penn & Teller: Fool Us" returns for season 2 with all new episodes
CW, 8:00 PM ET
Four years after the show's initial season was made in England -- though it took until last year for it to air in America -- a new Season 2 begins with "Phone-y Business," as comedic illusionists Penn Jillette and Teller again try to guess how would-be magicians make their magic. Those who "fool" the duo get to appear with them in their Las Vegas act. Original series host Jonathan Ross also returns. Contestants here include one nicknamed "The Shocker."
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- A New Threat at Home Sends the SEALs to the Brink of a Bigger War in Season 2 of SIX
- Royal Wedding: Television Focuses Its Lens On Meghan and Harry
- Benedict Cumberbatch Takes On a Bucket-List Role in Showtime's Adaptation of St. Aubyn's Tortured 'Patrick Melrose'
- Code Black Musical: The Hit Medical Drama Gets a Little Trippy This Week
- Andie McDowell Stars in the New Hallmark Hall of Fame Movie, The Beach House