"Penn & Teller: Fool Us" returns for season 2 with all new episodes
CW, 8:00 PM ET
Four years after the show's initial season was made in England -- though it took until last year for it to air in America -- a new Season 2 begins with "Phone-y Business," as comedic illusionists Penn Jillette and Teller again try to guess how would-be magicians make their magic. Those who "fool" the duo get to appear with them in their Las Vegas act. Original series host Jonathan Ross also returns. Contestants here include one nicknamed "The Shocker."
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Scott Gimple Talks War and Peace With Us in Season 8 of The Walking Dead
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too