Romance blooms through a snowstorm in Hallmark's "A Christmas Detour"
HALLMARK CHANNEL, 8:00 PM ET
Candace Cameron Bure and Paul Greene star as two New York City-bound travelers who find themselves inextricably linked when a snowstorm reroutes them to an airport hotel in Buffalo.
Ever the eternal optimist and hopeless romantic, Paige (Cameron Bure) desperately needs to find a way back home to meet her fiancee’s parents before her forthcoming wedding. And it’s somehow up to fellow passenger Dylan MacKenzie (Greene), who is permanently soured on romance following a recent heartbreak. Yet Dylan somehow rises to the occasion to become Paige’s chivalrous helpmate.
The pair are joined on this misadventure by an older couple named Frank and Maxine trying to get to Connecticut. As their madcap journey ensues, our foursome will find plenty of surprises in store.
Hallmark Channel is presenting five original movies during this Thanksgiving weekend. Learn about all the movies through the TV Weekly cover story about the event.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Scott Gimple Talks War and Peace With Us in Season 8 of The Walking Dead
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too