Sinatra: All or Nothing at All commemorates the singer's 100th birthday
HBO, 8:00 PM ET
This two-night, four-hour presentation is an intimate examination of the life, music and career of Ol’ Blue Eyes — Frank Sinatra.
Director Alex Gibney has woven together a fascinating and entertaining documentary told in Sinatra’s own words from hours of archived interviews. The film’s narrative is shaped by Sinatra’s song choices from his 1971 “retirement concert” in Los Angeles, which Gibney interprets as the singer’s personal guide through his own life.
Rick Gables has more on this HBO Entertainment documentary in this column.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies
- The 2018 Winter Olympics Brings the World Together Through Sports
- 'The Simone Biles Story:' From Foster Care to America's Most Decorated Gymnast
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Stuns in 'Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story'