SNL celebrates 40 years with 4 hours of programming
NBC, 8:00 PM ET Dan Aykroyd as Elwood Blues, John Belushi as Jake Blues
Remember Mike Myers’ Middle-Aged Man character on Saturday Night Live? (“You’re looking at my gut, aren’t you? Well, I’m working on it!”) SNL is celebrating its own middle-age milestone with a live, three-hour 40th anniversary special tonight, featuring clips from the most memorable sketches and appearances by esteemed SNL alumni.
The SNL Special will be preceded by an SNL 40th Red Carpet Live special from Rockefeller Center in New York on NBC at 7:00 PM ET, giving fans 4 full hours of SNL-style entertainment.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'