The Big Bang Theory: Can Sheldon and Amy just be friends?
CBS, 8:00 PM ET
Now that their romance has ended, can Sheldon and Amy (Jim Parsons, Mayim Bialik) just be friends? They put that notion to the test in the new episode "The Platonic Permutation," as they go to the aquarium together on Thanksgiving. Wolowitz, Raj, Bernadette and Emily (Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Melissa Rauch, Laura Spencer) spend the holiday as volunteers at a soup kitchen. Businessman and inventor Elon Musk appears as himself.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Good Girls: Three Moms. A Trip To The Grocery. A Lot More Than Dinner Is Cooking.
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies
- The 2018 Winter Olympics Brings the World Together Through Sports
- 'The Simone Biles Story:' From Foster Care to America's Most Decorated Gymnast
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'