The Big Bang Theory: Can Sheldon and Amy just be friends?
CBS, 8:00 PM ET
Now that their romance has ended, can Sheldon and Amy (Jim Parsons, Mayim Bialik) just be friends? They put that notion to the test in the new episode "The Platonic Permutation," as they go to the aquarium together on Thanksgiving. Wolowitz, Raj, Bernadette and Emily (Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Melissa Rauch, Laura Spencer) spend the holiday as volunteers at a soup kitchen. Businessman and inventor Elon Musk appears as himself.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'