The Big Bang Theory: Can Sheldon and Amy just be friends?
CBS, 8:00 PM ET
Now that their romance has ended, can Sheldon and Amy (Jim Parsons, Mayim Bialik) just be friends? They put that notion to the test in the new episode "The Platonic Permutation," as they go to the aquarium together on Thanksgiving. Wolowitz, Raj, Bernadette and Emily (Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Melissa Rauch, Laura Spencer) spend the holiday as volunteers at a soup kitchen. Businessman and inventor Elon Musk appears as himself.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl