The Big Bang Theory: Can Sheldon and Amy just be friends?
CBS, 8:00 PM ET
Now that their romance has ended, can Sheldon and Amy (Jim Parsons, Mayim Bialik) just be friends? They put that notion to the test in the new episode "The Platonic Permutation," as they go to the aquarium together on Thanksgiving. Wolowitz, Raj, Bernadette and Emily (Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Melissa Rauch, Laura Spencer) spend the holiday as volunteers at a soup kitchen. Businessman and inventor Elon Musk appears as himself.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth