The Big Bang Theory: Can Sheldon and Amy just be friends?
CBS, 8:00 PM ET
Now that their romance has ended, can Sheldon and Amy (Jim Parsons, Mayim Bialik) just be friends? They put that notion to the test in the new episode "The Platonic Permutation," as they go to the aquarium together on Thanksgiving. Wolowitz, Raj, Bernadette and Emily (Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Melissa Rauch, Laura Spencer) spend the holiday as volunteers at a soup kitchen. Businessman and inventor Elon Musk appears as himself.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Castle Rock': Creepy New Hulu Series Delves Into Stephen King's Famous Fictional Town
- 'In Search Of': The Iconic '70s Series Returns to Explore the Unknown With a 21st-Century Approach
- 'Take Two': Cibrian and Bilson Spark Conflict and Chemistry in This Lighthearted Murder Series
- 'Endeavor': The Beloved 'Masterpiece' Series Gets Extra Episodes for Season 5
- Yellowstone: Kevin Costner Returns to TV In a Sweeping 'Wild West Meets Big Business' Series