They're baaack with another "sort of ready" sequel in "Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No"
SYFY, 9:00 PM ET
The third installment of Syfy’s pop-culture phenomenon (the second film was Syfy’s most-watched original movie ever) gets even bigger, as flying sharks start out this time in Washington, D.C., and eventually end up in Orlando.
Costar David Hasselhoff even tells us that some of the film takes place in space!
Hasselhoff plays Fin’s (Ian Ziering) father, and is part of the list of celebrity appearances, which also include Bo Derek as April’s (Tara Reid) mother; Mark Cuban as the U.S. president; political pundit Ann Coulter as the vice president; former congresswoman Michele Bachmann as herself; Jerry Springer as a manic tourist; *NSYNC’s Chris Kirkpatrick as a pool lifeguard; and WWE star Chris Jericho as a roller coaster operator.
As the extended trailer below states, "While those other movies wait years, even decades to release sequels, we give the people what they want, as soon as it's 'sort of' ready."
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Scott Gimple Talks War and Peace With Us in Season 8 of The Walking Dead
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too