They're baaack with another "sort of ready" sequel in "Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No"
SYFY, 9:00 PM ET
The third installment of Syfy’s pop-culture phenomenon (the second film was Syfy’s most-watched original movie ever) gets even bigger, as flying sharks start out this time in Washington, D.C., and eventually end up in Orlando.
Costar David Hasselhoff even tells us that some of the film takes place in space!
Hasselhoff plays Fin’s (Ian Ziering) father, and is part of the list of celebrity appearances, which also include Bo Derek as April’s (Tara Reid) mother; Mark Cuban as the U.S. president; political pundit Ann Coulter as the vice president; former congresswoman Michele Bachmann as herself; Jerry Springer as a manic tourist; *NSYNC’s Chris Kirkpatrick as a pool lifeguard; and WWE star Chris Jericho as a roller coaster operator.
As the extended trailer below states, "While those other movies wait years, even decades to release sequels, we give the people what they want, as soon as it's 'sort of' ready."
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Castle Rock': Creepy New Hulu Series Delves Into Stephen King's Famous Fictional Town
- 'In Search Of': The Iconic '70s Series Returns to Explore the Unknown With a 21st-Century Approach
- 'Take Two': Cibrian and Bilson Spark Conflict and Chemistry in This Lighthearted Murder Series
- 'Endeavor': The Beloved 'Masterpiece' Series Gets Extra Episodes for Season 5
- Yellowstone: Kevin Costner Returns to TV In a Sweeping 'Wild West Meets Big Business' Series