They're baaack with another "sort of ready" sequel in "Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No"
SYFY, 9:00 PM ET
The third installment of Syfy’s pop-culture phenomenon (the second film was Syfy’s most-watched original movie ever) gets even bigger, as flying sharks start out this time in Washington, D.C., and eventually end up in Orlando.
Costar David Hasselhoff even tells us that some of the film takes place in space!
Hasselhoff plays Fin’s (Ian Ziering) father, and is part of the list of celebrity appearances, which also include Bo Derek as April’s (Tara Reid) mother; Mark Cuban as the U.S. president; political pundit Ann Coulter as the vice president; former congresswoman Michele Bachmann as herself; Jerry Springer as a manic tourist; *NSYNC’s Chris Kirkpatrick as a pool lifeguard; and WWE star Chris Jericho as a roller coaster operator.
As the extended trailer below states, "While those other movies wait years, even decades to release sequels, we give the people what they want, as soon as it's 'sort of' ready."
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'