Vote "Old School" v. "New School" on Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials 2015, tonight at 8 ET on CBS
CBS, 8:00 PM ET Behind the scenes with Esiason, McPhee
A different network has the big game this year, but CBS again puts forth its traditional compilation of ads that premiered during the NFL's top event.
Boomer Esiason co-hosts Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials 2015 with Scorpion's Katharine McPhee, and this year, they're taking a look at "New School" versus "Old School" commericals. You can guess which of the two hosts represents the old and new school categories.
This year's show invites people to vote for their favorite "Old School" and "New School" ads at http://www.cbs.com/superbowl/commercials/. The site has been active since December 1, but we expect a surge in voting tonight that will determine fans' favorite commercials.
James Brown, Bill Cowher and Esiason's other The NFL Today sportscasting cohorts make their own picks.
Esiason has carved a niche with adjunct programming around the big game. In addition to Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials 2015, he is Commissioner of the Feline Football League and Kitten Bowl II, which premieres on Hallmark Channel on -- as they say -- Su-purr Bowl Sunday, Feb. 1, at noon Eastern time.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Scott Gimple Talks War and Peace With Us in Season 8 of The Walking Dead
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too