Vote "Old School" v. "New School" on Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials 2015, tonight at 8 ET on CBS
CBS, 8:00 PM ET Behind the scenes with Esiason, McPhee
A different network has the big game this year, but CBS again puts forth its traditional compilation of ads that premiered during the NFL's top event.
Boomer Esiason co-hosts Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials 2015 with Scorpion's Katharine McPhee, and this year, they're taking a look at "New School" versus "Old School" commericals. You can guess which of the two hosts represents the old and new school categories.
This year's show invites people to vote for their favorite "Old School" and "New School" ads at http://www.cbs.com/superbowl/commercials/. The site has been active since December 1, but we expect a surge in voting tonight that will determine fans' favorite commercials.
James Brown, Bill Cowher and Esiason's other The NFL Today sportscasting cohorts make their own picks.
Esiason has carved a niche with adjunct programming around the big game. In addition to Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials 2015, he is Commissioner of the Feline Football League and Kitten Bowl II, which premieres on Hallmark Channel on -- as they say -- Su-purr Bowl Sunday, Feb. 1, at noon Eastern time.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth