Vote "Old School" v. "New School" on Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials 2015, tonight at 8 ET on CBS
CBS, 8:00 PM ET Behind the scenes with Esiason, McPhee
A different network has the big game this year, but CBS again puts forth its traditional compilation of ads that premiered during the NFL's top event.
Boomer Esiason co-hosts Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials 2015 with Scorpion's Katharine McPhee, and this year, they're taking a look at "New School" versus "Old School" commericals. You can guess which of the two hosts represents the old and new school categories.
This year's show invites people to vote for their favorite "Old School" and "New School" ads at http://www.cbs.com/superbowl/commercials/. The site has been active since December 1, but we expect a surge in voting tonight that will determine fans' favorite commercials.
James Brown, Bill Cowher and Esiason's other The NFL Today sportscasting cohorts make their own picks.
Esiason has carved a niche with adjunct programming around the big game. In addition to Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials 2015, he is Commissioner of the Feline Football League and Kitten Bowl II, which premieres on Hallmark Channel on -- as they say -- Su-purr Bowl Sunday, Feb. 1, at noon Eastern time.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- A New Threat at Home Sends the SEALs to the Brink of a Bigger War in Season 2 of SIX
- Royal Wedding: Television Focuses Its Lens On Meghan and Harry
- Benedict Cumberbatch Takes On a Bucket-List Role in Showtime's Adaptation of St. Aubyn's Tortured 'Patrick Melrose'
- Code Black Musical: The Hit Medical Drama Gets a Little Trippy This Week
- Andie McDowell Stars in the New Hallmark Hall of Fame Movie, The Beach House