"What Could Possibly Go Wrong?" Find out tonight on Science
SCIENCE, 10:00 PM ET
Real-life friends Kevin Moore and Grant Reynolds decipher what went wrong in the most outrageous Internet video fails and make it their personal mission to successfully re-create each experiment with sound science and a little personal creativity.
“This show taps into our innate curiosity about how things work. Kevin and Grant are the teachers you wish you had, using the craziest Internet videos to demonstrate how incredibly fun science can be,” says Rita Mullin, general manager of Science Channel.
Here's what you can expect from What Could Possibly Go Wrong? "Setting Up the Power Slide." (NOTE: No seagulls died in the making of this scene.)
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'In Search Of': The Iconic '70s Series Returns to Explore the Unknown With a 21st-Century Approach
- 'Take Two': Cibrian and Bilson Spark Conflict and Chemistry in This Lighthearted Murder Series
- 'Endeavor': The Beloved 'Masterpiece' Series Gets Extra Episodes for Season 5
- Yellowstone: Kevin Costner Returns to TV In a Sweeping 'Wild West Meets Big Business' Series
- America's Got Talent: Tyra Banks Talks With Us About Season 13