"What Could Possibly Go Wrong?" Find out tonight on Science
SCIENCE, 10:00 PM ET
Real-life friends Kevin Moore and Grant Reynolds decipher what went wrong in the most outrageous Internet video fails and make it their personal mission to successfully re-create each experiment with sound science and a little personal creativity.
“This show taps into our innate curiosity about how things work. Kevin and Grant are the teachers you wish you had, using the craziest Internet videos to demonstrate how incredibly fun science can be,” says Rita Mullin, general manager of Science Channel.
Here's what you can expect from What Could Possibly Go Wrong? "Setting Up the Power Slide." (NOTE: No seagulls died in the making of this scene.)
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl