"What Could Possibly Go Wrong?" Find out tonight on Science
SCIENCE, 10:00 PM ET
Real-life friends Kevin Moore and Grant Reynolds decipher what went wrong in the most outrageous Internet video fails and make it their personal mission to successfully re-create each experiment with sound science and a little personal creativity.
“This show taps into our innate curiosity about how things work. Kevin and Grant are the teachers you wish you had, using the craziest Internet videos to demonstrate how incredibly fun science can be,” says Rita Mullin, general manager of Science Channel.
Here's what you can expect from What Could Possibly Go Wrong? "Setting Up the Power Slide." (NOTE: No seagulls died in the making of this scene.)
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'