"What Could Possibly Go Wrong?" Find out tonight on Science
SCIENCE, 10:00 PM ET
Real-life friends Kevin Moore and Grant Reynolds decipher what went wrong in the most outrageous Internet video fails and make it their personal mission to successfully re-create each experiment with sound science and a little personal creativity.
“This show taps into our innate curiosity about how things work. Kevin and Grant are the teachers you wish you had, using the craziest Internet videos to demonstrate how incredibly fun science can be,” says Rita Mullin, general manager of Science Channel.
Here's what you can expect from What Could Possibly Go Wrong? "Setting Up the Power Slide." (NOTE: No seagulls died in the making of this scene.)
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies
- The 2018 Winter Olympics Brings the World Together Through Sports
- 'The Simone Biles Story:' From Foster Care to America's Most Decorated Gymnast
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Stuns in 'Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story'