"What Could Possibly Go Wrong?" Find out tonight on Science
SCIENCE, 10:00 PM ET
Real-life friends Kevin Moore and Grant Reynolds decipher what went wrong in the most outrageous Internet video fails and make it their personal mission to successfully re-create each experiment with sound science and a little personal creativity.
“This show taps into our innate curiosity about how things work. Kevin and Grant are the teachers you wish you had, using the craziest Internet videos to demonstrate how incredibly fun science can be,” says Rita Mullin, general manager of Science Channel.
Here's what you can expect from What Could Possibly Go Wrong? "Setting Up the Power Slide." (NOTE: No seagulls died in the making of this scene.)
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth