Will Ragnar live through a final frenzied assualt on Paris? Season finale of Vikings
HISTORY, 10:00 PM ET
In the new episode "The Dead," which is the Season 3 finale, Ragnar (Travis Fimmel) and his Vikings take a very serious risk as they make one last, frenzied assault on Paris. Ragnar also asks his son Bjorn (Alexander Ludwig) for a favor -- one that could change the course of Viking history. Clive Standen and Katheryn Winnick also star.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl