Will Ragnar live through a final frenzied assualt on Paris? Season finale of Vikings
HISTORY, 10:00 PM ET
In the new episode "The Dead," which is the Season 3 finale, Ragnar (Travis Fimmel) and his Vikings take a very serious risk as they make one last, frenzied assault on Paris. Ragnar also asks his son Bjorn (Alexander Ludwig) for a favor -- one that could change the course of Viking history. Clive Standen and Katheryn Winnick also star.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'