Will Ragnar live through a final frenzied assualt on Paris? Season finale of Vikings
HISTORY, 10:00 PM ET
In the new episode "The Dead," which is the Season 3 finale, Ragnar (Travis Fimmel) and his Vikings take a very serious risk as they make one last, frenzied assault on Paris. Ragnar also asks his son Bjorn (Alexander Ludwig) for a favor -- one that could change the course of Viking history. Clive Standen and Katheryn Winnick also star.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Good Girls: Three Moms. A Trip To The Grocery. A Lot More Than Dinner Is Cooking.
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies
- The 2018 Winter Olympics Brings the World Together Through Sports
- 'The Simone Biles Story:' From Foster Care to America's Most Decorated Gymnast
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'