With numerous award nominations pending, it's time to check in to The Grand Budapest Hotel
HBO, 8:00 PM ET
In the 1930s, the Grand Budapest Hotel is a popular European ski resort, presided over by concierge Gustave H. (Ralph Fiennes). Zero, a junior lobby boy, becomes Gustave's friend and protege.
Gustave prides himself on providing first-class service to the hotel's guests, including satisfying the sexual needs of the many elderly women who stay there. When one of Gustave's lovers dies mysteriously, he finds himself the recipient of a priceless painting and the chief suspect in her murder.
The Grand Budapest Hotel earned eleven Critic's Choice Award nominations and four Golden Globe Award nominations, including Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy and Best Director.
This quirky and charming film also features Adrien Brody, Bill Murray, Jude Law, Willem Dafoe, Edward Norton, Owen Wilson and Tilda Swinton.
It's time to check into The Grand Budapest Hotel, whether you're a first-timer or back for a return engagement.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'