With numerous award nominations pending, it's time to check in to The Grand Budapest Hotel
HBO, 8:00 PM ET
In the 1930s, the Grand Budapest Hotel is a popular European ski resort, presided over by concierge Gustave H. (Ralph Fiennes). Zero, a junior lobby boy, becomes Gustave's friend and protege.
Gustave prides himself on providing first-class service to the hotel's guests, including satisfying the sexual needs of the many elderly women who stay there. When one of Gustave's lovers dies mysteriously, he finds himself the recipient of a priceless painting and the chief suspect in her murder.
The Grand Budapest Hotel earned eleven Critic's Choice Award nominations and four Golden Globe Award nominations, including Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy and Best Director.
This quirky and charming film also features Adrien Brody, Bill Murray, Jude Law, Willem Dafoe, Edward Norton, Owen Wilson and Tilda Swinton.
It's time to check into The Grand Budapest Hotel, whether you're a first-timer or back for a return engagement.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- "Episodes" epilogue: Showtime's Hollywood satire turns its final page
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”