2015 Home Run Derby: fill out your bracket and play Longball before the event
ESPN, 8:00 PM ET John Kruk (pictured) will call action with Chris Berman and Aaron Boone
The biggest sluggers in Major League Baseball blast away in the annual All-Star break Home Run Derby exhibition. This year’s All-Star festivities take place at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati. Last year, Detroit Tigers' outfielder Yoenis Cespedes won the derby for the second year in a row.
Here's how we suggest you prep for the derby tonight. First, test your skills with Longball and Going Going Gone Baseball, two arcade games at ESPN.com. Then, check out who ESPN's analysts and commentators pick to win, and fill out your own derby bracket.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'In Search Of': The Iconic '70s Series Returns to Explore the Unknown With a 21st-Century Approach
- 'Take Two': Cibrian and Bilson Spark Conflict and Chemistry in This Lighthearted Murder Series
- 'Endeavor': The Beloved 'Masterpiece' Series Gets Extra Episodes for Season 5
- Yellowstone: Kevin Costner Returns to TV In a Sweeping 'Wild West Meets Big Business' Series
- America's Got Talent: Tyra Banks Talks With Us About Season 13