2015 Home Run Derby: fill out your bracket and play Longball before the event
ESPN, 8:00 PM ET John Kruk (pictured) will call action with Chris Berman and Aaron Boone
The biggest sluggers in Major League Baseball blast away in the annual All-Star break Home Run Derby exhibition. This year’s All-Star festivities take place at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati. Last year, Detroit Tigers' outfielder Yoenis Cespedes won the derby for the second year in a row.
Here's how we suggest you prep for the derby tonight. First, test your skills with Longball and Going Going Gone Baseball, two arcade games at ESPN.com. Then, check out who ESPN's analysts and commentators pick to win, and fill out your own derby bracket.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies
- The 2018 Winter Olympics Brings the World Together Through Sports
- 'The Simone Biles Story:' From Foster Care to America's Most Decorated Gymnast
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Stuns in 'Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story'