2015 Home Run Derby: fill out your bracket and play Longball before the event
ESPN, 8:00 PM ET John Kruk (pictured) will call action with Chris Berman and Aaron Boone
The biggest sluggers in Major League Baseball blast away in the annual All-Star break Home Run Derby exhibition. This year’s All-Star festivities take place at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati. Last year, Detroit Tigers' outfielder Yoenis Cespedes won the derby for the second year in a row.
Here's how we suggest you prep for the derby tonight. First, test your skills with Longball and Going Going Gone Baseball, two arcade games at ESPN.com. Then, check out who ESPN's analysts and commentators pick to win, and fill out your own derby bracket.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl