2015 Home Run Derby: fill out your bracket and play Longball before the event
ESPN, 8:00 PM ET John Kruk (pictured) will call action with Chris Berman and Aaron Boone
The biggest sluggers in Major League Baseball blast away in the annual All-Star break Home Run Derby exhibition. This year’s All-Star festivities take place at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati. Last year, Detroit Tigers' outfielder Yoenis Cespedes won the derby for the second year in a row.
Here's how we suggest you prep for the derby tonight. First, test your skills with Longball and Going Going Gone Baseball, two arcade games at ESPN.com. Then, check out who ESPN's analysts and commentators pick to win, and fill out your own derby bracket.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'