2015 Home Run Derby: fill out your bracket and play Longball before the event
ESPN, 8:00 PM ET John Kruk (pictured) will call action with Chris Berman and Aaron Boone
The biggest sluggers in Major League Baseball blast away in the annual All-Star break Home Run Derby exhibition. This year’s All-Star festivities take place at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati. Last year, Detroit Tigers' outfielder Yoenis Cespedes won the derby for the second year in a row.
Here's how we suggest you prep for the derby tonight. First, test your skills with Longball and Going Going Gone Baseball, two arcade games at ESPN.com. Then, check out who ESPN's analysts and commentators pick to win, and fill out your own derby bracket.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth