College Football Playoffs: Orange Bowl at 4 PM, Cotton Bowl at 8 PM, both on ESPN
Alabama running back and Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry at Cotton Bowl Media Day
Photo: William Purnell, Icon Sportswire/Newscom
ESPN: Orange Bowl, 4:00 PM ET / Cotton Bowl, 8:00 PM ET
College football's playoff system was a hit last year after replacing the Bowl Championship Series, and it's back for a second go-round with a pair of games that will determine the combatants for the Jan. 11 National Championship Game.
The slate begins in Miami with the Orange Bowl, in which No. 4 Oklahoma will take on top-ranked Clemson. That's followed by the Cotton Bowl from Arlington, Texas, where No. 3 Michigan State will face No. 2 Alabama.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'