College Football Playoffs: Orange Bowl at 4 PM, Cotton Bowl at 8 PM, both on ESPN
Alabama running back and Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry at Cotton Bowl Media Day
Photo: William Purnell, Icon Sportswire/Newscom
ESPN: Orange Bowl, 4:00 PM ET / Cotton Bowl, 8:00 PM ET
College football's playoff system was a hit last year after replacing the Bowl Championship Series, and it's back for a second go-round with a pair of games that will determine the combatants for the Jan. 11 National Championship Game.
The slate begins in Miami with the Orange Bowl, in which No. 4 Oklahoma will take on top-ranked Clemson. That's followed by the Cotton Bowl from Arlington, Texas, where No. 3 Michigan State will face No. 2 Alabama.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'In Search Of': The Iconic '70s Series Returns to Explore the Unknown With a 21st-Century Approach
- 'Take Two': Cibrian and Bilson Spark Conflict and Chemistry in This Lighthearted Murder Series
- 'Endeavor': The Beloved 'Masterpiece' Series Gets Extra Episodes for Season 5
- Yellowstone: Kevin Costner Returns to TV In a Sweeping 'Wild West Meets Big Business' Series
- America's Got Talent: Tyra Banks Talks With Us About Season 13