Georgia Bulldogs v. Florida Gators; CBS game preview and start time
The Florida Gators and Georgia Bulldogs renew their football rivalry today in this SEC matchup at EverBank Field in Jacksonville, Fla. The Gators won last year’s game 38-20.
Preview below from CBS Sports
We've spent a lot of time talking about Florida-Georgia on the SEC on CBS Podcast this week, but my guest in our Week 9 finale, the Orlando Sentinel's Edgar Thompson, mentioned something that we've missed through most of our analysis, and it's gotten me even more fired up for Saturday's game.
In discussing the reported addition of Georgia backup Faton Bauta to the Bulldogs' gameplan, Edgar pointed out that this could be a game where both coaches pull out all the stops, and why not? Given the remaining schedule for both teams, Saturday's rivalry game has all the makings of an SEC East title game, so whatever creative and innovative tricks Jim McElwain or Mark Richt have in store for 2015 might as well be used in Jacksonville.
For Florida, that means some creative shifts along the offensive line and finding different ways bring pressure on defense. For Georgia, it sounds like that means the inclusion of Faton Bauta as a rushing threat in the offense.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too
- Elizabeith Moss, Nicole Kidman awe in the return of Jane Compton's knockout serial: Top of the Lake: China Girl