Most live Olympics coverage ever: NBCUniversal Networks to show 6,755 hours of live programming
The 2016 Summer Olympic Games begin Aug. 5.
Features 260.5 hours of Olympic programming, including the opening and closing ceremonies and marquee events like swimming, gymnastics, track and field and more. Bob Costas again hosts primetime coverage. Daytime hosts are Al Michaels, Dan Patrick and Rebecca Lowe. Ryan Seacrest hosts late-night.
Coverage of more than 20 sports: basketball, soccer, track and fi eld, archery, boxing, cycling, fencing, fi eld hockey, judo, open water swimming, rugby, shooting, soccer, synchronized swimming, table tennis, weightlifting, wrestling and more.
Complete live coverage of the men’s and women’s golf tournaments. Bravo Live coverage of the men’s and women’s tennis tournaments.
Late afternoon coverage of basketball, volleyball, archery, beach volleyball, cycling, rugby, water polo, wrestling and more.
Afternoon coverage of men’s basketball, beach volleyball, rugby, soccer, volleyball, water polo and more.
Coverage of women’s soccer beginning Aug. 3, plus daytime coverage of men’s basketball, beach volleyball, cycling, rowing, synchronized swimming, volleyball, water polo and more.
Telemundo & NBC Universo
More than 273 hours of Spanish-language Olympic coverage.
Streaming On NBCOlympics.com & NBC Sports App
Digital platforms will stream 4,500 total hours, including all competition, for pay TV subscribers who log in with their online cable account credentials.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Good Girls: Three Moms. A Trip To The Grocery. A Lot More Than Dinner Is Cooking.
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies
- The 2018 Winter Olympics Brings the World Together Through Sports
- 'The Simone Biles Story:' From Foster Care to America's Most Decorated Gymnast
- TV Weekly Cover Features Film Adaptation of Al Roker's novel for Hallmark's 'Morning Show Mystery: Mortal Mishaps'