NBA Finals begin tonight on ABC at 9:00 PM ET - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors
ABC, 9:00 PM ET LeBron James makes his 5th consecutive trip to the Finals
Photo: Bahram Mark Sobhani/ZUMA Press/Newscom
The 16 teams that began the NBA playoffs in April have been winnowed down to two, and now the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors will go at it beginning tonight in Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
The winners of this best-of-seven series take home the O'Brien Trophy as the 2014-15 league champs. Last year, that honor went to the San Antonio Spurs, who dispatched the Miami Heat in five games.
LeBron James is making his 5th consecutive trip to the Finals while the Golden State Warriors are making their first Finals appearance since 1975.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Scott Gimple Talks War and Peace With Us in Season 8 of The Walking Dead
- NatGeo expands Morgan Freeman's 'Story' Franchise from God to Man in 'The Story of Us'
- Ovation's period drama, 'The Halcyon,' exquisitely mixes British aristocracy, staff and eclectic guests in a 5-star hotel at the cusp of WWII
- Today's best college football games on TV
- Mandy Moore admits that "This is Us" makes her cry too