NBA Finals begin tonight on ABC at 9:00 PM ET - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors
ABC, 9:00 PM ET LeBron James makes his 5th consecutive trip to the Finals
Photo: Bahram Mark Sobhani/ZUMA Press/Newscom
The 16 teams that began the NBA playoffs in April have been winnowed down to two, and now the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors will go at it beginning tonight in Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
The winners of this best-of-seven series take home the O'Brien Trophy as the 2014-15 league champs. Last year, that honor went to the San Antonio Spurs, who dispatched the Miami Heat in five games.
LeBron James is making his 5th consecutive trip to the Finals while the Golden State Warriors are making their first Finals appearance since 1975.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Gwen Stefani's You Make Me Feel Like Christmas' is a One-Hour Party of Music, Dancing, Fun
- Burnett Talks Five Decades of Funny Before 'The Carol Burnett 50th Anniversary Special'
- Networks Kick-Off Holiday TV: Here Are Our Festive Favorites
- All Aboard With Hallmark's New Hall of Fame Arrival, 'The Christmas Train'
- America’s Most Famous Kidnap Victim Reclaims Her Truth In Lifetime Biopic, 'I Am Elizabeth Smart'