NBA Finals begin tonight on ABC at 9:00 PM ET - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors
ABC, 9:00 PM ET LeBron James makes his 5th consecutive trip to the Finals
Photo: Bahram Mark Sobhani/ZUMA Press/Newscom
The 16 teams that began the NBA playoffs in April have been winnowed down to two, and now the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors will go at it beginning tonight in Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
The winners of this best-of-seven series take home the O'Brien Trophy as the 2014-15 league champs. Last year, that honor went to the San Antonio Spurs, who dispatched the Miami Heat in five games.
LeBron James is making his 5th consecutive trip to the Finals while the Golden State Warriors are making their first Finals appearance since 1975.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Castle Rock': Creepy New Hulu Series Delves Into Stephen King's Famous Fictional Town
- 'In Search Of': The Iconic '70s Series Returns to Explore the Unknown With a 21st-Century Approach
- 'Take Two': Cibrian and Bilson Spark Conflict and Chemistry in This Lighthearted Murder Series
- 'Endeavor': The Beloved 'Masterpiece' Series Gets Extra Episodes for Season 5
- Yellowstone: Kevin Costner Returns to TV In a Sweeping 'Wild West Meets Big Business' Series