NBA Finals begin tonight on ABC at 9:00 PM ET - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors
ABC, 9:00 PM ET LeBron James makes his 5th consecutive trip to the Finals
Photo: Bahram Mark Sobhani/ZUMA Press/Newscom
The 16 teams that began the NBA playoffs in April have been winnowed down to two, and now the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors will go at it beginning tonight in Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
The winners of this best-of-seven series take home the O'Brien Trophy as the 2014-15 league champs. Last year, that honor went to the San Antonio Spurs, who dispatched the Miami Heat in five games.
LeBron James is making his 5th consecutive trip to the Finals while the Golden State Warriors are making their first Finals appearance since 1975.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Alan Cumming Brings Brainy Wit to CBS' Groundbreaking New Police Procedural, "Instinct"
- American Idol is Back and "The Cinderella Story is Still Alive"
- Kimmel's Back to Host Academy Awards: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Good Girls: Three Moms. A Trip To The Grocery. A Lot More Than Dinner Is Cooking.
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies