NBA Finals begin tonight on ABC at 9:00 PM ET - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors
ABC, 9:00 PM ET LeBron James makes his 5th consecutive trip to the Finals
Photo: Bahram Mark Sobhani/ZUMA Press/Newscom
The 16 teams that began the NBA playoffs in April have been winnowed down to two, and now the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors will go at it beginning tonight in Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
The winners of this best-of-seven series take home the O'Brien Trophy as the 2014-15 league champs. Last year, that honor went to the San Antonio Spurs, who dispatched the Miami Heat in five games.
LeBron James is making his 5th consecutive trip to the Finals while the Golden State Warriors are making their first Finals appearance since 1975.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Marlon Wayans' new comedy, "Marlon," laughs at life when it doesn't work exactly to plan
- Jessica Biel, Bill Pullman star in USA Network's moody "whydunnit," The Sinner
- Story of a Girl: Kyra Sedgwick Adapts Sara Zarr’s Novel Into a Family-Affair Film
- Game of Thrones Season 7: Isaac Hempstead Wright says “Bran Should Be Very, Very Frightened!”
- CBS' "Salvation" rescues the world from a planet-killing asteroid hurtling toward Earth