NBCSN covers NHL's 60th All-Star game today at 5:00 PM ET
NBCSN, 5:00 PM ET Fans try on jerseys at Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, Ohio
Photo: Jason Mowry, Sportswire/Newscom
Thanks to a lockout and a Winter Olympics, it's been three years since the NHL last played an All-Star Game, but today it's back with a vengeance as hockey's best players vie in the 60th event at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio.
This year's game continues the fantasy draft format that debuted in 2011, in which two team captains (as voted by participating players) draft players for their team. The two captains are Jonathon Toews of the Chicago Black Hawks and Nick Foligno of the Columbus Blue Jackets and you can see their fantasy draft picks here at NHL.com.
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- Alan Cumming Brings Brainy Wit to CBS' Groundbreaking New Police Procedural, "Instinct"
- American Idol is Back and "The Cinderella Story is Still Alive"
- Kimmel's Back to Host Academy Awards: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Good Girls: Three Moms. A Trip To The Grocery. A Lot More Than Dinner Is Cooking.
- Ovation's Slick Drama 'X Company' is Based on Real-Life World War II Spies